6.ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: a lil backstory, you're a singer, you and pm collabed and when you did, you and B fell instantly in love and are now in a lowkey relationship, like people know you're dating but you're very lowkey about it (i.e. you don't tweet about each other much, you don't really post pics of/with each other, etc)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, we're here in the studio today with Y/N and Prettymuch!" the radio DJ announced.

"Woohoo!" the boys responded when she said their name.

"We're here to talk about their new song 'Don't,' we're here to talk about their friendship, we're here to talk about it all so stay tuned on Q95.5!" she said right before she played the song.

After the song had finished playing, she introduced you guys once more.

"So, do you guys wanna tell us a little bit about what the song is about?" the interviewer asked.

"Well-" you and Brandon started at the same time.

"You go ahead, babe," Brandon told you, not even realizing he had called you Babe on national radio.

You gave him a stern look before continuing, "To me, it's kind of about when you meet someone and you both know that it will never work out but your mind kinda plays a trick on you and tells you that somehow it'll work out even though you know it won't."

"I agree. To me, it's like when you see a girl and you know she ain't the one, yet your mind keeps telling you she is," Brandon agreed with your statement.

"And how was the writing process? Did you guys all write and record together or did you do it over Skype or phone call?" she asked.

"So, we already knew who Y/N was because she was new to the label we're under and she only had like two songs out at the time and we had wanted to collaborate with someone who was less well known and she had wanted to write with us anyway because she was such a big fan of our music so she reached out about that and when we had the writing session, we asked her if she was interested in working on a song with us and it was just kinda history from there," Edwin explained.

"Now, it's come to my attention that when you guys collabed, one of you became particularly close with her," the interviewer stated in a sing-song voice, clearly wanting some tea on your relationship with Brandon.

Brandon chuckled awkwardly before saying, "Yeah, so when me and y/n met, we just automatically hit it off. The song was kinda coming from both of us because we had both just come out of relationships that were like the one spoken about in the song and we just kinda bonded over that and yeah."

"That's wonderful to hear. How long have you two been dating?"

"About two months," you answered, feeling a hand grabs yours underneath the table.

"Well, congratulations," she smiled at the both of you, "Here is (insert pop song) on Q95.5!"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: sorry this is really crappy skskksks