8.ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, as you guys know, we're currently on tour," Zion started, "And this one will not stop calling, texting, or talking about his woman," he pointed his phone at Brandon.

"Stop bullying me," Brandon laughed before going back to Facetiming you.

"Hi, Y/N," Zion waved and turned the phone around to face Brandon's phone.

"Hi, Zion," you laughed and waved at this phone.

"These two, I swear," Zion shook his head and put his phone down.

A little while later, you were still Facetiming with B. You looked over to the side of Brandon to see Zion rolling his eyes at his phone. You then picked up your phone (you were Facetiming via your computer) and checked his Instagram story. There, you saw a boomerang of his rolling his eyes with the caption, "Two hours later and these two are still on Facetime. I just wanted someone to play Fortnite with me!"

Little did he know, you were going to get him back. You pulled up your Instagram story and posted a boomerang of you rolling your eyes with the caption, "A year and a half later and this one still third-wheels our Facetime dates. I just want to talk to my baby in peace!"

When he saw what you had posted, he snatched Brandon's phone out of his hand and gave you an offended look.

"What?" you laughed, knowing darn good and well why he was offended.

"You know what, brat!"

"Babe, what did you do?" B asked after Zion finally gave him his phone back.

"Go check my Insta story," you giggled.

Zion then handed Brandon his phone and pulled up your story, which earned you a chuckle from Brandon.

"I can't believe you," Brandon laughed.

"Dude, you're dating a bully," Zion said as he went back onto his Instagram.

"Yeah, but she's my bully," Brandon smiled as he went back to Facetiming you.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: idk if I like this or not...