4.ᴇᴅᴡɪɴ ᴊᴏᴇʟ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓩𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"You ever think about what it must be like to be a star?" Edwin asked. You two had been on a stargazing picnic type of "date" (you both had feelings for each other but neither of you had admitted them to the other because Z was your brother) and had been lying on his roof just looking at the stars for a half hour.

"Must be nice," you sighed.

"Yeah. They don't have to feel the pressures of this world."

"Ed, is something wrong?" you asked, rolling over onto to your side to face him.

"I've just been feeling really pressured lately. I just feel like I always have to do my best."

"You don't have to be that way around me," you said, slowly sliding your hand towards his. You wanted so badly to hold his hand but you were too scared to make the first move.

"Boy!" Zion ran up and tapped (not a slap, but it certainly wasn't soft) Edwin on the face.

"Ow! What was that for?" Edwin sat up to look at Zion.

"Are you stupid?"

"Zion, what the heck are you talking about?" Edwin asked his bandmate.

"You must be stupid if you clearly can't tell this woman is waiting for you to hold her hand," Zion sassed.

"Zion!" you yelled through gritted teeth as you sat up to look at him.

"What are you even doing up here?" Edwin inquired.

"Well, I wanted to come and check to make sure you were both alright up here but it seems you both need my match-making expertise."

"Zion!" you yelled once more.

"Clearly y'all are both stupid because you're both clearly in like with each other," he said.

"In like?" you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, it's like in love but neither of you wanna consider it love."

"I don't care what it is. Would you please leave us alone?" you practically  begged him to leave.

"Fine," he huffed as he crawled back through the window he had came in earlier.

"I'm sorry about him," you apologized on behalf of your older brother.

"Don't be. When you live with him for almost four years, you get used to it," Edwin sympathized.

"You should've tried living with him for the seventeen years before he moved." This statement earned a chuckle from Edwin.

"I guess he's right, though."

"About what?" you asked.

"We're both cowards."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you clearly wanted to hold my hand and I wanted to hold yours but we were both too scared to do anything," he clarified.

You sat up and faced him, not knowing how to respond or what to say.

"Plus I really wanna kiss you but I'm too much of a chicken to do anything," he glanced down at your lips.

"Then kiss me," you suddenly felt daring.

In the blink of an eye, he was kissing you. His lips were finally on yours, something you had dreamt about the entire four years you had known him.

"Yo! He finally did it!" you heard Zion yell from inside the house.

"I'm gonna kill you!" you darted toward the window.

"Oh, crap!"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: cant tell if I like this or not. It's kinda cute ig?