9.ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

⚠️ A/N: Kinda heavy topics? Mentions partying, drinking, and drugs but nothing graphic. Read with caution. ⚠️

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, can you tell us about you guys' new song, Lonely?" the interviewer asked Austin when he came in for his individual interview.

"So, it's from the perspective of someone who's just going through a lot and she feels trapped. She feels like as each day goes on, it gets harder and harder. So she tries seeing all these different guys and going to all these different parties thinking it'll make things better, when in reality, a) nothing is getting better, and b) the perfect person for her is right in front of her eyes the whole time," Austin said, seeming very passionate about the story.

"Now, you talked about how this song was very personal to you. Why is that?"

"It's a song about my best friend who is my girlfriend now but was only my best friend at the time of writing the song," he answered.

"Do you think this song helped your relationship with her?"

"A hundred percent. If I hadn't released the song when I did, she'd probably still be going out with the same guys, going to the same parties, drinking with the same people."

"What do you hope fans take away from this song?"

"I want them to realize that I'm not always the happy, rambunctious, funny guy I am in interviews and videos. Sometimes things happen that I can't completely talk about but I do wanna be able to raise awareness that people aren't often as happy as they may seem."

"How do you think this song changed your relationship with your girlfriend?"

"Actually, it made her realize that she wanted to be my girlfriend. As soon as I sent her the finished product, just a few days before releasing the song, she sent me a video on snapchat of her sitting in the back of an Uber, on her way to one of the parties and she had just broken down. Her makeup was running, her eyes were bloodshot, she was covered in tears. And the only thing she could get out of her mouth was, 'I'm so sorry I've treated you this way.' Because not only was I worried because I was in love with someone who didn't love me back, I was more so concerned just because I didn't know what I'd do without her if she got alchohol poisoning, or if someone put something in her drink and killed her, or if she overdosed. I did not know how I was going to live without her. So she got the Uber to turn around and take her to my house and as soon as I opened the door, she started to bawl into my chest and all she could say was, 'I'm sorry.' So we talked things over and she admitted to me that she had in fact gained feelings for me and I told her I wasn't going to say anything about how I felt until she was completely sure because she could've just been saying things because she was distraught so we didn't talk for a few days and she called me and she said, 'I'm serious. The only thing I have thought about is being with you.' So we decided we wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend and this is where we are."

"It's a wonderful song. Thank you for talking about it with us," the interviewer ended.

"Thank you, I hope you enjoy it."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: Do you guys like the interview ones? I love writing them but I never know how to end them 😂