4.ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Yo, it's prettymuch!" Austin started the intro.

"Woohoo!" the boys yelled, but you could be heard yelling along in the background.

"Babe, we're filming!" Brandon shouted across the house so you could hear him.

"I know," you stated when you walked in and sat on the floor beside Kai (A/N: I think that's their videographer's name, I'm not sure), who was filming the boys.

"We're gonna do a q&a because we haven't done one in a while so we asked y'all to ask us some questions and now we gon' answer 'em," Zion explained.

"Cue Edwin saying, 'Mah, mah, my favorite word," you said behind the camera.

This earned a snicker from everyone but Edwin, who gave you an offended look.

"@pmstan1 asks: what's your favorite music video that you've made?" Nick read the first question.

"M-My favorite-"

"Mah, mah, my favorite," Brandon joked when Edwin stuttered.

"Not this joke again," Edwin looked toward the floor.

"Sorry, bro, go ahead," Brandon patted his bandmate on the back.

"My favorite was probably the Love music video just because it was really fun to try a bunch of new foods and just getting to be ourselves on camera versus acting and dancing like our other videos," Edwin clarified.

"I have to agree, plus Inigo is such a cool dude to hang out with," Austin agreed.

The boys all came to a mutual agreement, then moved onto the next question.

"@kuwonusuperfan asks: when was the last time you cried?" Edwin asked the next question.

"Brandon cried last night when he cut his cheek shaving," you snickered.

"Babe, stop exposing me!" he laughed along with you.

Once you had quit laughing, you said, "It's true though. He cut himself and he screamed and then started crying."

"That is not true!" he argued.

"Yes, it is."

"It isn't," Brandon mouthed to the camera.

"Zion cried the other day because he rewatched A Star Is Born," you said.

"I did not!"

"Yes, he did. We were on the plane and I was sitting between him and Brandon and he starts sniffling and I was like, 'Are you okay, dude?' and he just says, 'A Star Is Born gets me every time.'"

"Take that back."

You just laughed and let them continue with filming.

"@4UEJH asks: What's your worst on-tour habit?" Brandon read the next question.

"He calls me and complains about missing me 24/7." you mentioned.

"That's it!" Brandon stood and started chasing you around the house.

"No, stop it!" you sprinted into your bedroom, forgetting to close the door so he wouldn't follow you in.

He and Kai followed you in (Kai wanting to get some cute footage of you and B) and he then grabbed your foot as you tried to climb over the bed, stopping you from getting away from him.

"Stop, no!" you screamed as he began tickled you.

"Take it back!" he told you as leaned over you, tickling you even harder.

"No!"

"Tell the viewers that you take it all back and I'll stop!"

"Fine, I take it back! He didn't actually cry when he was shaving and he doesn't actually call me all the time!" you said to the camera.

He then stopped tickling you and helped you off the bed, pulling you into a kiss.

"I wasn't actually kidding, though," you laughed and began sprinting away from him again.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: I really like this one. I think it's super cute.