5.ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You had been at Chris's house for a half hour and your stomach already felt like it was in your toes.

You and Zion had recently gotten engaged and to celebrate, the two of you had mutually agreed that when the boys were tattooing each other, afterward you and Z would also tattoo each other.

Boy, were you suddenly regretting that decision.

You didn't know why, but all of a sudden, your brain was filled with nothing but thoughts of Zion trashing your skin. Not in a way of him giving you a bad tattoo, you were just worried that your skin would rot off because the tattoo wouldn't heal properly.

"I said now it's on your body for life," Zion and Brandon sang along, shaking you from your thoughts.

You rolled your eyes at the two as you laughed, wondering how you even wound up here.

"Yo, what do you think?" Austin asked you, showing off his new Woodstock tattoo. Austin and you had been best friends, even before the band started, so it made sense that he would come and ask for your opinion before anyone else's. (A/N: I'm an "Austin's Woodstock tattoo" enthusiast if you couldn't tell)

"I love it! It's so cute!" you freaked out.

"Too bad I have to keep it wrapped up for the next week," he shrugged.

"Don't be too bummed. Whatever Zion gives me has to be wrapped up for a little while too."

"Will that be a bad thing though?" he joked.

You playfully shoved him, pretending to be offended by his statement. The three of you were all very close so Zion never really got jealous of you and Austin hanging out all the time, considering Austin was in your life first anyway.

Soon, all the other boys had finished tattooing each other, meaning it was now time for you and Zion to tattoo each other.

"You're next, baby," Zion smirked as Edwin finished up on his tattoo.

"Yeah, about that-"

"You're not chickening out. If you chicken out now, how I am supposed to know you won't chicken out during our marriage?" he tried to prove a point.

"That's different."

"How?"

You thought for a moment before realizing you didn't have much of an argument. You couldn't really find a difference between the two situations.

"That's what I thought," he chuckled.

"I just don't want to wind up with trashed skin, Z."

"You saying imma do a bad job?" he jokingly acted offended.

"No, no. I just don't want something that supposed to be a heart but looks like a circle."

"You don't trust me?" he gasped.

"You're so overdramatic!"

"Get in the chair, woman," he joked, helping you onto the tattooing chair.

You soon felt the familiar touch of the sketch being pressed onto your skin (seeing as you already had four tattoos at this point). Your heart and stomach once again felt like they were in your toes.

"Please be careful," you instructed Zion, giving him a quick peck on the lips before he picked up the machine.

The all too familiar stinging of the needle then hit you, you letting out a small whimper.

"You okay, pumpkin?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But if this triceratops comes out looking like an elephant because you were too busy talking to me and not paying attention to tattooing me, I will sue you," you scolded him, squinting your eyes as if it would help the pain.

Just a few minutes later, he was finally finished and you couldn't have been happier. You had to admit, you were nervous for your turn because you didn't want to do anything wrong, but you were definitely glad that your tattoo was done.

After Chris had finished going over protocol with you, teaching you how to bandage and clean it, etc., you and Zion switched places.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold your hand while you were in pain," he sympathized.

"You're so cute. I wanna marry you," you joked.

You then picked up the tattoo gun. It was time to tattoo your fiance.

Your hand began a little shaky, luckily you composed yourself before turning on the machine and messing his skin up.

As opposed to your whimpering, Zion just stared at you the whole time with a smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" you asked, dipping the needle back in the ink.

"Because I now have a piece of you with me wherever I go," he answered proudly.

You were soon done, seeing as both of your tattoos were quite small. Chris then came over and bandaged Zion's tattoo up, then you and Z walked over to the mirror to see how you had done.

"I am absolutely in love! Thank you, Zion!" you gave him a quick kiss before going back to admiring how well he had done

"I am absolutely in love with you. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful tattoo, Squish," he smiled.

You both now had a piece of each other with you wherever you went.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: it's so late when I'm writing this someone pls stop me