5.ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴅᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Yo, it's prettymuch!" Zion started the intro as they began filming.

"Woohoo!" all of the other boys replied.

"We're here to play the most likely to game. Let's go," he finished the interview.

Edwin started the game as he pulled the first card out of the bowl.

"Most likely to spend all their money on clothes/shoes?" he read the card.

All of the boys unanimously pointed at Brandon, including himself.

Nick was the next person to pull out a card from the bowl. He began to read the note aloud, "Most likely to talk to a random stranger?"

Again, the decision was unanimous when they all pointed to Austin.

Zion pulled the next card. It read: "Most likely to blare loud music when everyone else is sleeping?"

"Y/N," Brandon chuckled quietly, exposing his twin sister.

"Actually facts, dude. None of us do that but Brandon's sister, my girlfriend, Y/N, does it all the time. In fact, that's how she wakes us up most days," Austin answered.

"Who's most likely to act like a drama queen?" Brandon read his card.

"Y/N," Nick laughed. Nick was the guy you were closest to, besides your brother and boyfriend of course.

"She is. You say one thing to her on a morning that she doesn't get to sleep in and she looks at you like this," Austin said, him and Brandon mimicking your face. (i.e. the gif above)

"Stop exposing me," you giggled as you stood by the camera man.

Austin pulled the next card out and read it aloud, "Most likely to be a hopeless romantic?"

You then walked over in front of the camera to him and grabbed his cheek. "Let me tell y'all a little something about this one. If you've ever watched a Hallmark rom-com, he acts like that on steroids. He is such a flirt. He always has to open doors for me because 'Chivalry isn't dead.' He loves to hug me and hold my hand. He is like a walking rom-com," you told the camera.

"Stop exposing me," he copied your sentence from earlier wrapping an arm around your neck.

"We've been prettymuch, thanks for watching!" the boys all said together.

"I'm not part of prettymuch," you laughed.

"Yet," Austin said, completely serious.

You laughed as he leaned down to give you a quick peck on the cheek. You loved your walking rom-com so much.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: this one's kinda short and boring, I apologize...