1.ᴇᴅᴡɪɴ ᴊᴏᴇʟ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓿𝓵𝓸𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Eddy, what are we doing?" you asked from behind the camera in a high pitched, excited voice.

He chuckled before answering, "Packing."

"For what?"

"Because someone's going on tour and someone gets to go with them," he answered, a small laugh escaping his lips. He loved how excited you got over pretty much (woohoo) everything.

"It's me. I'm going on tour because we all know who the better singer is in this family," you laughed. Even though you and Edwin weren't even engaged yet (though you had talked about it), you both called each other husband and wife and always said you were family.

"We have to pack," he said, trying to make you put the camera down and actually pack.

"See you guys, later," you smiled to the camera before turning it off and actually packing.

(a few weeks later)

"So, this is the current situation," you held the camera out as far as you could, considering you and Edwin were squished into one bunk.

"We're watching Disney+ on my laptop," Edwin smiled.

"This boy, I swear," you shook your head, "Do you wanna tell them how we wound up here?"

"I was lonely and bored so I picked her up and shoved her in here. Then I crawled in behind her and forced her to watch movies with me," he laughingly explained.

"He's so cute," you kissed his cheek.

(some time later)

"This boy," you turned the camera to face Edwin, "Cooked and ate all of my pizza rolls while I was out shopping."

"I thought they were mine," he snickered.

"That is a lie because you ate yours last night."

"Maybe I just wanted some more pizza rolls," he laughed.

"He hates me, I swear," you giggled, turning off the camera.

(a little while later)

"They are bullying us," you laughed as you turned the camera to Zion and Brandon.

"Listen, they are literally sitting right next to each other and they were texting each other," Brandon clarified.

"Listen, we were having a private conversation-"

"Ooh!" Zion interrupted Ed, sounding like a three year old who was going to tattle on their sibling.

"Zion," you laughed.

"Now I wanna know what it was about."

"Too bad!" Edwin replied to Brandon sassily. (A/N: is this even a word)

"Boys," you laughed at the camera before turning it off.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: i hate this but i didn't know what to do with the gif and this was all i could come up with 😂🙈