Family Reunion

Becky's POV

Uncle Hector wakes me and I see we're on a beach our ship wrecked. I the other direction nothing but sand. But at least we all made it in one piece, aside from the ship. I stand up dusting myself off. "This truly is a Godforsaken place" Gibbs states.

"Agreed" I tell him.

"I don't see Jack, I don't see anyone" Elizabeth states.

"He's here. Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took" Uncle Hector states placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It doesn't matter, we're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack" Will states. I then see Tia Dalma patting a crab.

"Witty Jack, is closer then you think" she tells us looking at the sand dunes. We all look to see the Black Pearl surf over the sand dune. I see Dad on the mast as he goes into the sea.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me momma, it's Jack!" Gibbs shouts. Dad appears in a life boat rowing over to us. We all rush over except Elizabeth.

"It's the captain!" Pintel cheers.

"A sight for sore eyes! Jack!" Gibbs shouts as dad arrives on land. I'm stuck behind Tai Huang and his men. With Elizabeth, who stands beside me.

"Mr Gibbs!" dad says.

"Aye, captain" Gibbs says standing to attention.

"I thought so. I expect you can account for your actions, then?" dad asks him.

"Sir?" Gibbs says confused.

"There has been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline aboard my vessel! Why is that, sir?" dad demands.

"You're in Davy Jones' locker, Captain" Gibbs tells him. As I start to push my way through the crowd of pirates. Elizabeth does the same, but has better luck.

"I know that. I know where I am, and don't think I don't" dad tells him.

"Jack Sparrow" Uncle Hector says and dad approaches him smiling.

"Ah, Hector. It's been too long, hasn't it?" dad asks him.

"Aye, Isla de Muerta, remember? You shot me" Uncle Hector reminds him.

"No I didn't" dad tells him and spots Tia Dalma.

"Ah, Tia Dalma, out and about, eh? You lend an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium" Dad states.

"He thinks we're a hallucination" Will states.

"William, tell me something. Have you come because you need my help to rescue a certain distressing damsel? Or rather a damsel in distress? Either one?" Dad asks him.

"No" Will answers.

" Then you wouldn't be here. So you can't be here. Q.E.D. you're not really here" Dad states.

"Jack this is real, we're here" Elizabeth tells him once she broke through the crowd. Dad looks like he's seen a ghost and dashes over to Gibbs.

"The locker you say?" he asks.

"Aye" Gibbs answers.

"We've come to rescue you, dad" I state as I break through and rush over to him.

"Becky" he says hugging me tightly. "You shouldn't be here" he tells me sadly.

"I'd follow you anywhere father" I tell him smiling.

"That's very kind of you. But seeing as I possess a ship and you don't dear, it seems as though you're the ones in need of rescuing. I'm not sure as I'm in the mood anyone aside from you" he tells me.

"We need them dad" I tell him.

"Oh very well" he says sighing and approaches the others. "Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded" he states pointing to Elizabeth.

"You killed my father?" I demand glaring at her. How dare she?

"Oh, she's not told you? You'll have loads to talk about while you're here" dad states. He approaches Tia Dalma. "As for you..." he muses.

"Now, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, at the time" she says flirting and I roll my eyes.

"All right, fair enough, you're in. Don't need you, you scare me. Gibbs, you can come. Marty. Cotton. Cotton's parrot, I'm a little iffy, but at least I'll have someone to talk too" dad states. He stops in front of Tai Huang and his men looking at them confused. "Who are you?" he asks Tai Huang.

"Tai Huang. These are my men" Tai Huang answers.

"Where do your allegiances lie?" Dad asks them, good question.

"With the highest bidder" Tai Huang states.

"I have a ship" Dad tells him smiling.

"That makes you the highest bidder" Tai Huang tells him smiling.

"Good man" dad says smiling. "Weigh anchor, all hands, prepare to make sail" he orders taking out his compass. I see it spinning wildly and frown.

"Jack, which way ya goin', Jack?" Uncle hector asks tapping the charts. Dad agrees to let the others all come. Jack jumps on my shoulder and I smile at the monkey. I sit as far away from Elizabeth as possible as I sit beside my father. Hopefully we'll return the real world soon.

A/N

Gif above of the Pearl surfing the sand dune and picture on the external link of Will trying to reason with Jack.

See you all back in the real world in the new year.