Journey to the Locker

Becky's POV

It's gotten really cold and it has began to snow. I was told to stay inside, but I didn't want to leave the crew. So I put on my new vest and coat then grabbed two blankets. I went over to Elizabeth handing her one blanket. She smiles in fix and wraps it around her. I do the same with mine and she allows me to snuggle into her side under her blanket as well.

I look at Pintel and Ragetti who are shivering like mad. "No one said anything about cold" Pintel complains.

"There must be a good reason for our suffering" Ragetti assures him.

"Why don't that obeah woman bring back Jack, the same way she brought back Barbossa?" Pintel asks.

"Because Barbossa, was only dead" Tia states. "Jack Sparrow is taken, body and soul, to a place not of death, but punishment. The worst fate a person can bring upon himself. Stretching on forever. That's what awaits at Davy Jones' locker" she explains before leaving them.

I then look at Will who is examining the charts with Tai Huang. "Nothing here is set. These can't be as accurate as modern charts" Will mutters.

"No, but it leads to more places" Tai Huang tells him. Will reads something on the charts and goes over to Uncle Hector.

"Over the edge and over again. Sunrise sets flash of green... Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?" Will asks after handing uncle Hector the charts.

"Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs?" Uncle Hector asks him out loud.

"I reckon I seen my fair share. It happens on rare occasion. At the last glimpse of sunset, a green flash of light shoots up into the sky. Some go their whole lives without seeing it, some claim to have seen it that ain't. Some say..." Gibbs was explaining.

"It signals when a soul comes back to this world, from the dead!" Pintel exclaims. Gibbs glares at him. "Sorry" he mumbles.

"Trust me, young Master Turner. It's not gettin' to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's gettin' back" Uncle Hector tells him. I gulp, I hope we make it back.

(Couple days later)

We'd gotten through the snow and I now stand beside Uncle Hector. He said we're close to our destination. I see Will speaking to Elizabeth and smile. Hopefully they're getting things back on track for their wedding. But Elizabeth walked away and Tia walked over to Will.

"Barbossa, ahead!" Will suddenly shouts.

"Aye, we're good and lost now" Uncle Hector states.

"Lost?" Elizabeth and I ask worried.

"For certain you have to be lost to find the places can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was" he tells us. I nod my head, that makes sense. Gibbs shouted we're gaining speed and I frown. How can we be gaining speed, when the wind hasn't picked up?

"To stations! All hands, to stations! Hard to port, gather way!" Will shouts.

"Nay! Belay that! Let her run straight and true" Uncle Hector orders. I look ahead to see a giant waterfall ahead. I gulp grabbing my uncle's coat and he wraps an arm around me.

"You've doomed us all!" Elizabeth tells him.

"Don't be so unkind. You may not survive to pass this way again and these be the last friendly words you'll hear" he tells her. "Hold on tight Becky" he tells me and I nod my head.

"Tie her off!" Will shouts.

"Hard to port!" Elizabeth orders. But it's to late. As we started to turn, we started to go other the edge. I hide my face in Uncle Hector's jacket holding on tight.

"Hold on!" Will shouts to everyone. I feel us going over the waterfall backwards as Uncle Hector holds me tight. I pray we all make it to the locker.

"Strike your colors, you bloomin' cockroaches...dead men tell no tales... tales" I hear before everything goes black.

A/N

Picture above of Becky's vest and coat. Picture on the external link of Elizabeth wrapped up in a blanket behind Captain Barbossa.