Cannibals, why did it Have to be Cannibals?

Becky's POV

I was sleeping quite peacefully, before my father's shouts woke me up. "Movement, I want movement!" he shouts. I get my stuff back on and run out onto the deck. "I didn't say Port, I said land. Any land" I hear him tell Gibbs and see him hide under the stairs.

"Mothers love Jack, what's coming after us?" Gibbs asks him.

"Nothing" he assures us and I noticed he'd lost his hat.

"Dad, what's going on? One minute I'm dreaming of swimming with mermaids and the next. I wake up to you shouting" I state as Jack jumps onto my shoulder.

"Nothing to worry about Becky" he says grabbing my arm and takes me to our cabin. "Please get some rest" he tells me. "I'll wake you when we reach land, then we'll beach the Pearl" he states.

"You're scaring me dad" I tell him.

"Shh, you know I'd never let anything bad happen to you" he states kissing my forehead. "Now go back to sleep" he tells me. Nodding my head, I do as I'm told.

(Hour or so later)

"Ok Becky stay here with the monkey, while we beach the Pearl" Dad tells me. I nod my head as Jack jumps into my arms. After the Pearl was beached Dad had teams formed to search for supplies. I went with him, Gibbs, Cotton, Marty, and several others while I left Jack on the ship.

"Look, fruit" Marty says pointing to a tree.

"Ok, Marty, Becky and I will get the fruit. You all stand guard" dad instructs. I climb to the top of the tree, knowing that's where the best fruit is. "Becky what are you doing up here?" dad asks as he appears.

"At the top is where the best fruit it, look" I tell him showing him the fruit I had picked.

"Good job, lets rejoin the others" he tells me taking half of the fruit. Once we were low enough, we jumped out of the tree. To see the others were gone. "That's strange" dad says. Suddenly I felt a prick on my neck.

"Daddy" I say grabbing it as I dropped the fruit.

"Becky!" he shouts and catches me. "Stay with me Becky" he tells me. But I pass out and come to in a hut of some kind. "Glad you're awake" dad says from beside me.

"What happened? Where are the others?" I ask him as I sit up.

"Dead or locked up" he states. "It appears we landed on Isla De Pelegostos" he says.

"Cannibal island" I say in fear.

"Not to fear, they think I'm a god and you my daughter. So they made me chief" he assures me.

"Yeah until they roast and you to free you from your fleshy prison" I grumble.

"Look that won't be for a few days as there is much to prepare. By then we would of freed the crew and escaped" he states. "Now put this on, they are waiting for us" he explains handing me a flower crown. (Picture of crown: https://images.prod.meredith.com/product/2c531479c9de671bc07ee0bebc3ecaf9/1513792837425/l/baby-moana-flower-crown-haku-lei-infant-moana-headband-baby-flower-crown-hawaiian-crown-island-princess-moana-crown-birthday-crown).

We exit the hut and dad sits on a throne made of bone. I sit down beside him as our faces were painted. "Just sit there and be quiet, let me do the talking" dad tells me. Nodding my head, I remain silent. Praying Jack was ok and that we are rescued.

A/N

Picture above of the Black Pearl beached and picture on the external link of the cannibals.