Pirate Lords Meeting

Becky's POV

We arrive at Ship Wreck Cove as I stand beside dad. "Look alive, and keep a weather eye! Not for naught it's called Shipwreck Island, where lies Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck" Gibbs tells the crew.

"You heard him. Step lively!" Pintel orders as Gibbs stands on dad's other side.

"For all that pirates are clever cobs, we are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things" dad tells Gibbs.

"Aye" Gibbs agrees.

"I once sailed with a geezer lost both of his arms and part of his eye" dad tells him.

"What did you call him?" Gibbs asks him.

"Larry" I answer with a giggle. We dock and go to the meeting room. Where all the other pirate lords are already present. Except for Sao Feng. Which is strange, he should of got here before us.

"There's not been a gatherin' like this in our lifetime" Uncle Hector states.

"And I owe them all money" dad says.

"We'll be fine dad" I assure him.

"As he who issued summons, I convene this, the fourth Brethren Court. To confirm your lordship and right to be heard, present now your pieces of eight, my fellow cap'ns" Uncle Hector tells the other lords. They do as they are told as Ragetti goes around with a bowl.

"Those aren't pieces of eight, they're just pieces of junk" Pintel mutters.

"Aye, the original plan was to use nine pieces of eight to bind Calypso, but when the first court met, the brethren were to a one, skint broke" Gibbs explains.

"So change the name" Pintel states.

"To what? 'Nine Pieces of Whatever We Happened to Have in Our Pockets at the Time'? Oh yes, that sounds very piratey" Gibbs tells him. As Ragetti returns to Uncle Hector's side.

"Mr. Ragetti, if you will" he says holding his hand out.

"I kept it safe for you, just like you said when you gave it to me" he assures him.

"Aye, ya have, but now I need it back" Uncle Hector tells him. He whacks Ragetti on the back of the head and his wooden eye pops out and he puts it in the bowl. I did not see that coming, but then I'm not very surprised. It was smart for him not to keep it on himself. No wonder he kept Pintel and Ragetti around all these years. Other then them saving his life years ago.

"Sparrow!" one of the other lords shouts. Dad touches coin dangling from his bandanna.

"Might I point out that we are still short one pirate lord, and I'm content as a cucumber to wait until Sao Feng joins us" he states.

"Sao Feng is dead. He fell to the Flying Dutchman" Elizabeth states. Announcing her and Sao Feng's crews presents. She puts her sword into the globe.

"And made you captain? They're just giving the bloody title away now" dad grumbles.

"Listen. Our location has been betrayed. Jones is under the command of Lord Beckett, they're on their way here" Elizabeth tells us.

"Who is this betrayer?" one the lords demands.

"Not likely anyone among us" Uncle Hector assures us.

"Where's Will?" Elizabeth asks.

"Not among us" I tell her. I saw dad toss him over board last night. I hope dad's plan works. Otherwise, we're all dead.

"And it matters not how they found us. The question is, what will we do now that they have?" Uncle Hector asks the lords.

"We fight" Elizabeth says and the pirates all laugh.