Washed Ashore Eight Years ago

They had reached Isle De Muerta and took the treasure of Cortez. Barbossa had a necklace made for little Becky for her medallion. She wears it all the time. Bootstrap Bill was drowned after sending his medallion to his only child. He said that the crew deserved to be cursed for entirety.

Whenever they attacked ships Hector made Becky stay in her cabin. She's no fool though and knows what they do. They were trying to retrieve all the pirate medallions for some reason.

One night Becky was dancing around deck when she should be sleeping like the rest of the crew. When a storm appears out of no where and Becky slips screaming. Waking the crew and they run above deck. They see Becky fall over board.

"Man over board!" Hector shouts and the crew gets to work trying to find little Becky. They searched all night and did not find her. Hector felt sadden by her death especially when he finds out how to break the curse. They must return all the medallions and blood must be repaid. But Becky and her medallion is gone. However he knows there is a chance the medallion will turn up one day. Also Becky had her father's blood so all he needs if Jack Sparrow.

(Port Royal shore)

Will is walking along the shore of Port Royal. He had just arrived with Governor Swann and his daughter Elizabeth. He was taken in by Mister Brown the black smith. Today he had some free time and decided to explore the shore. Little did he know Elizabeth was doing the same thing.

"Oh no, are you ok?!" Elizabeth asks shouting as she runs over to the little body that had washed ashore. Will heard Elizabeth's scream and runs towards it. "You're a pirate" Elizabeth mumbles seeing the little girl wearing the same necklace Will had been wearing a few weeks ago.

"Elizabeth! Are you ok?" Will asks when he spots her. Elizabeth quickly tucks the medallion under her dress.

"I'm fine, but we have to get her to the fort" Elizabeth tells him. Will nods his head and picks up the toddler. Before Elizabeth leads him to the fort where her father was taking to Lieutenant Norrington. "Father we found a little girl washed up on shore" Elizabeth states.

"Bring her here Master Turner" Norrington instructs and Will places the girl on the table. "She appears to be unharmed except for the bump on her head. If I had to guess she is two or three years old" the Lieutenant states.

"What do you suggest window?" Governor Swann asks the Lieutenant. While Elizabeth got a clothe and started to wipe the girls face smiling. Will stood beside her as they both look at the little girl.

"Where am I?" Becky mumbles as she wakes up. "Where's Uncle Hector?" she asks as she sits up. She then sees a bunch of strangers and jumps off the low table before hiding behind Elizabeth. "Who are you?" she asks.

"You're ok little one, you're in Port Royal my name is James" the Lieutenant tells her calmly. "What's the last thing you remember? Before Miss Elizabeth and Master Turner found you" he asks gesturing to the girl in front of Becky.

"I was dancing on my uncle's ship and there was a storm, I fell over board. Can you please take me back to my uncle?" she asks.

"What's your name little one?" Governor Swann asks her.

"Everyone calls me Becky" she answers. "I want to go home" she adds as she starts to cry. Elizabeth wraps her arms around the girl and holds her close.

"We can't abandon her father" Elizabeth states.

"Looks like she is coming home with me Lieutenant, good day" Governor Swann tells him. "Good day Master Turner, you did a good thing today" he tells the boy. Will smiles broadly nodding his head before leaving to return to Mister Brown's shop. Elizabeth guided Becky to the carriage where she falls asleep on the journey home.

(Later that evening)

Becky was sleeping in Elizabeth's room until her room is prepared. Elizabeth was stroking her hair as she woke up. "Ho re u?" Becky asks in her baby voice.

"My name is Elizabeth Swann, I have something to show you" Elizabeth smiles. She goes over to her draw and opens the secret compartment. Before taking out the necklace she took from Will and goes back to sit beside Becky. "See it's just like yours" she states showing Becky the necklace.

"Uncle Hector gave me mine" Becky smiles as she takes out her necklace smiling. "Why do you hide it?" she asks.

"It's a pirate medallion, if someone knew you had yours they would kill you" Elizabeth explains.

"Why?" Becky asks confused. He uncle taught her to wear her necklace with pride.

"Because they would think you are a pirate and pirates aren't allowed here. They are hanged if caught" Elizabeth explains gently. "Promise me to keep your necklace hidden" she states.

"I pwomis" Becky says nodding her head. "I'm tired" she yawns stretching her arms. Elizabeth hides her necklace again. Before pulling the covers over them both and they fall into a peaceful sleep. With Elizabeth holding Becky close.

A/N

Picture above of Becky and Elizabeth's necklace. Picture on the external link of Becky's pale dress.