They Took Miss Swann and Becky

Will's POV

I wake up on the street with people walking around me along with chickens. It takes me a minute to remember what had happened last night. Pirates had attacked Port Royal and they took Elizabeth & Becky. I get up holding my hatchet and head straight to the fort. "They've taken them, they've taken Becky and Elizabeth" I state when I reach the Fort.

"Mister Murtogg, remove this man" Norrington states not looking up from the map.

"We have to hunt them down, we must save them" I state.

"And where do you propose we start?" Governor asks me. "If you have any information concerning my daughter and Miss Becky. Please share it" he tells me.

"That Jack Sparrow, he talked about the Black Pearl" Murtogg states.

"Mentioned it, is more what he did" Mullory adds.

"Ask him where it is" I tell the Commodore. "Make a deal with him, he can lead us to it" I state.

"No, the pirates who invade this shore left Sparrow locked in his cell. Ergo the are not his allies" he states finally looking up from the map. "Governor we will establish their most likely course" he starts to say.

But I slam my hatchet into the table exclaiming "that's not good enough!"

"Mister Turner, you are not a military man you are not a sailor" Commodore states removing the hatchet returning it to me. "You are a black smith" he adds grabbing my arm and leads me to the door. "And this is not the moment for rash actions. Do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth and Becky" he tells me. Before letting my arm go and returning to the map.

I thought if they weren't going to talk to Sparrow, then I would. I head straight for the jail and over to his cell. "You, Sparrow" I say when I reach it and see him laying on the floor.

"Aye" he says looking up at me.

"You were familiar with that ship the Black Pearl" I state.

"I've heard of it" he says laying his head down looking at the ceiling.

"Where does it make berth?" I ask him.

"Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories?" he asks me. "Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from Isla De Muerta. It is an island that can't be found, except by those who know where it is" he explains.

"The ship is real enough, therefore this anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?" I ask him.

"Why ask me?" he asks while looking at his nails.

"Because you're a pirate" I say stating the obvious.

"And you want to turn pirate yourself? Is that it?" he asks.

"Never" I say firmly before sighing. "They took Miss Swann" I tell him. I doubt he'd make a deal with me if he knew one of the people we are rescuing is a little girl. So I decide to keep Becky's identity a secret until we're out to sea.

"Oh so it is that you found a girl, I see" he states finally sitting up. "Well if you intend to brave all hasten to her rescue and so when the fair ladies heart. You have to do it alone mate, I see no profit in it for me" he tells me.

"I can get you out of here" I tell him confidently.

"How's that? The key's run off" he states referring to the prison dog that guards the keys.

"I helped build these cells" I tell him as I look around and spot a bench. "These are half pin barrel hinges with the proper leverage and strength. The doors will lift free" I explain as I wedge two of the legs between the bars.

"What's your name?" he asks me.

"Will Turner" I state.

"That would be short for William, I imagine. Good strong name, no doubt named for your father, eh?" he asks.

"Yes" I reply unsure of how he knew I was named after my father.

"Well Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death, I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonnie lass. Do we have an accord?" he asks sticking a hand through the bars.

"Agreed" I say shaking his hand.

"Now, get me out of here!" he tells me. Using the chair I lift the door off it's hinges and it crashes to the ground.

"Quick! Some would've heard that" I tell him.

"Not without my effects" he states and grabs them. We leave and head for the docks before hiding under a dock. "One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going: This girl... how far are you willing to go to save her?" he asks me.

"I'd die for them" I tell him and he looks confused. But ask no questions.

"Oh good, no worries then" he states. We managed to successfully commodore the Interceptor before he asks about Becky.

"Elizabeth was not the only one taken last night, those pirates took little Becky also. She is to young to be exposed to that life" I explain.

"What's her last name?" he asks me.

"No idea, she never said" I state shrugging. "When she first washed up on shore eight years ago she talked about an Uncle Hector" I add. Thinking back to the first day I had meet her. I see Sparrow stiffen and a flash of emotions go through his brown eyes. That remind me of Becky's.

"Don't worry we will save bot the lassies" he states before going to the helm. I pull out my sword and begin to sharpen it. Two things were nagging at my mind, did he know my father? Why did he seem to be interested in Becky? I decided to ask him later.