CHAPTER 19

"Our Chemistry professor??", Tess asked just to confirm whether she heard right or not.

"Yeah, it was the day before Christmas. He was shopping and I met him there. We were talking but things between us......you know......we were attracted. He leaned on to kiss me"

"You did WHAT??!!!", Tess said in a shocked loud voice.

"Woah Tess! Calm down. We just kissed. Though it was intense. His lips were so soft and juicy"

Lauren understood that Tess was burning with jealousy and anger and betrayal.

Tess really didn't talk much after that. After she returned home, she saw Álvaro had called her. She kept her phone and went for a shower.

As the warm water fell on her body, Tess closed her eyes. Her tears got mixed with the water. How can Álvaro do this to her? When she thought she finally got the man of her life, her trust was broken yet once again.

Álvaro called several times. He also left text messages. Tess was laying in her bed not knowing what to do. Should she go and ask Álvaro ? Talk with him which will eventually turn into a fight! Break-up?

Tess couldn't stop crying. Her eyes were swollen. Her body felt numb. She nevet ever saw this coming.

On the other side Álvaro was sure something happened. She is not picking up his calls, not replying his messages. He was going restless. He can't drive to her home.

Next day at University Tess ignored Álvaro. He sensed it.

It was at the end of the day when Álvaro saw Tess crossing by. He dragged her to a room.

"What's this?", said Tess in an irritating voice.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"You should have asked yourself that before kissing Lauren"

And there's that. Lauren said it to Tess.

"Listen Tess......"

"No.....no......you listen Álvaro", Tess said in between her sobbing, "you and me are over", she said and ran away.

Tess couldn't think of anything. She couldn't breathe.

"Tess it was nothing. It meant nothing", Álvaro tried to make her understand but she pushed him away.

Tess ran away. Lauren saw Tess running. She understood what might have happened. She felt so good after destroying them.

Álvaro was heading to his car when he saw Lauren standing near his car. He didn't want to talk to her. Not now.

"I assume you are single now", she said as she licked her lollipop.

"Why did you do this?"

"I did nothing. I just said the truth"

Álvaro scoffed. "That was nothing. You jumped on me", he said.

"Go try to explain it to Tess "

It's been two days since Tess stopped talking with Álvaro. Álvaro was going crazy. He didn't want this. He blames himself for screwing up his personal life.

It was the other day when Álvaro saw Lauren to talk with some lady. They were sitting at the coffee shop. He couldn't see the lady.

Álvaro waited in his car. After waiting for 15 minutes he saw them coming out of the coffee shop. Lauren hugged that lady and said goodbye.

As the lady turned Álvaro saw her face. He couldn't believe whom he saw. It was Ashley, Jenny's elder sister.

Hundreds of questions ran through his mind. What is she doing here? And how does Lauren knows her ?

Merry Christmas guys. Hope you people have a wonderful holiday. With all love and hugs, xoxo ❤️