CHAPTER 15

*Presence of sexual content*

Tess saw Álvaro was acting a little different for the past few days. She tried talking to him but everytime he ignored the talk or give her kiss and turn the topic around.

On the other hand Álvaro was dying of guilt. How can he kiss Lauren? What if Tess comes to know?

Álvaro ignores Lauren in college. He doesn't talk with her or be with her in the same room.

It was other day when Lauren showed upto Tess.

"Tess, right?", said Lauren.

"Yeah", Tess said and gave a look coz she was not expecting her.

"Well I need some help with studies and it will be really good if you help me", Lauren said in a nice way.

"Why me?", asked Tess.

"Coz I asked around and you are the only one with highest marks in chemistry"

Tess didn't expect that kind of answer.

Lauren and Tess were discussing about topics which were in the semester.

Álvaro was leaving the library when he saw them together. For a moment his heart skipped a beat. What the hell was she doing with Tess, thought Álvaro.

"What were doing with Lauren today", asked Álvaro when he was grading papers and Tess was playing games in her phone.

"She came upto me and asked for help with studies. Surprisingly she not a bitch"

"What makes you think so", asked Álvaro calmly.

"She was nice with me. We talked about other stuffs too. She's pretty cool and easy to mix with"

Álvaro thought how innocent Tess is. Little did she knew that girl kissed her boyfriend.

"How much more time will it take", asked Tess getting irritated by the fact that her boyfriend is busy grading papers while she is laying there half naked.

"Just few more"

Tess got up and sat on Álvaro's lap.

"Not now Tess", he resisted.

But Tess didn't listen. She pulled away his spects and rubbed her nose against his. Then she gave a peck on his lips. Álvaro bend a little to kiss her. She kissed him back. The papers fell from his hand and before he knew his fingers were playing in her bare back. Tess removed his t-shirt. He layed her down and rubbed his nose around her belly button. Tess shivered. Slowly his hands went up to her breasts and fondled them. She let out a moan. He was already hard. Tess rubbed his membrane with her leg.  He kissed her as their fingers intertwine.

When Álvaro broke the kiss, he saw Lauren was laying there, smiling at him. Then she took his dick in her hand and gave gentle stroke. She was giving a handjob. Álvaro closed his eyes in pleasure. When he opened it he saw it was Tess.

Tess got up and kissed him.

"I love you Álvaro", Tess said as she ran her fingers through his hairs.

"I love you too babe", he replied.

"Did I just thought about Lauren giving me a handjob", thought Álvaro.

Something's not okay. That girl is really messing with his mind.

Is Álvaro falling for Lauren?? 😱😱 Please do vote and comment ❤️