CHAPTER 7

As the sun shined, Álvaro's sleep broke. He moved a little when he saw Tess cuddled. Her face looked so pure. He traced her face with his finger and smiled to himself.

After sometime Tess opened her eyes. She saw a pair of brown eyes looking at her.

"Morning beautiful", he said.

"Morning", said Tess and tighten her hug against him.

"Slept well?"

"Hmm"

"Go get fresh and I'll make some breakfast for us"

After having their breakfast they left for college.

Later that day Tess returned home. Her mom was so relieved after seeing her.

"Tess!!", her mother said and hugged her.

"Mom", Tess hugged her back.

"Are you ok? Where have you been?"

"I was with professor. He took good care of mine", Tess said and blushed.

At night Álvaro called Tess.

"Tess?", said a voice from the other side.

"Who's this?"

"Its me Álvaro"

Tess was shocked for few seconds. He called her ??

"How did you got my number?"

"Is it difficult for a professor to get his student's number?"

Tess chuckled.

They chatted for a long time.

Things between Tess and Álvaro changed. Both were falling for each other. Both were affectionate.

//

It was one day when Tess stayed at Álvaro's home to complete some of her assignment. Through days they have grown closer. But the relationship they shared was soft and pure.

Not for once Álvaro kissed her. He used to trace her face, hold her hands, caress her cheeks but never did anything which would indicate his lust.

For him Tess was a soft flower and he didn't want to crush the petals. The more love you give her, the more she will bloom.

Tess was doing her assignment when he brought soup for her.

"You done with your work?", Álvaro asked as he sat beside her on the floor.

"No a little left", Tess replied and sipped a spoon of soup.

Then she looked at him and gave him an expression which indicated "it's yummy".

"Can I ask you a question?", Tess said.

"Surely"

"Well.....", Tess hesitated a little, "why are you still single?"

"I didn't have you", he replied and laughed.

"That's funny", Tess said with a little bit of sarcasm in her tone. "Say na, I am serious"

Now he kept his bowl aside and pulled Tess closer to him.

"I had someone. I loved her with all my heart. But she left. She went for another guy who was, you know, tall, handsome, muscular, brooding and not a geeky University professor. I was boring for her. That's why I gave up my believe in love. All those nights of heartbreak and crying. I used to feel numb. It took me months to pull myself out of that depression"

Tess put her hands in his cheeks and tried to cup his face but her hands were small in comparison to his face.

"My hands are small", Tess said in an cute offensive voice.

Álvaro, who was a little sad due to his rushing memories about his heartbreak laughed.

He took her palm and kissed it and rubbed it against his cheeks.

Some nights are beautiful with this kind of love. The love where two souls are more intimate than the bodies. Don't we all crave for that kind of love ?

Plz do vote and comment. Will update the next chapter soon.