CHAPTER 1

So I have a huge crush on Álvaro Morte. And I didn't find much fanfics about him. So here's one created by me. Hope you guys will like it. Happy reading.

//

This story contains mature content such as abuse, physical and mental torture, drugs, sex, violence. It may also trigger emotions.

//

There are times when you have to break rules. There are times when you have to use your loved ones. And there are times when you have to turn yourself into a monster. Álvaro was in one of that time.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Admission in Meredith University for Science and Technology is not easy. And it was neither for Tess. Her marks were good but not good enough to have high hopes.

Tessa Rosewood, 20 years old. Long and fair with a blonde straight highlighted hair. Her eyes are bluish green. She is a kind of girl with whom anybody would feel good. Whenever you are around her, you'll have a positive vibe.

But her personal life is not so positive. Being in a bad relationship affected her mental health which eventually effected her marks.

Kinley, her boyfriend was eight years older than her. She was 18 and him 26. Tess always have a thing for matured guys. There's a kink which hits her hard. When she first met Kinley, she was impressed the way he used to handle his life.

Tess started visiting a coffee shop regularly where she met Kinley. He used to visit there at evening after his work. Kinley was working in a company while Tess was only a school student. Her dreams were high. She wanted to complete her high school and take admission in MUST. She used to complete her evening studies sitting at the coffee shop, staring at Kinley.

It was one day when he directly came and sat infront of her.

"Hey beauty, what's your name?", he asked.

"Tessa", she said in a little hesitation.

"See, I watch you everyday looking at me. Now I assume as you are a girl, you were never going to come and talk to me. So I took the first step"

Tess blushed.

"And you look more cute in that baby pink crop top"

After listening this Tess's cheeks turned red. The guy, over whom she was having crush is now complimenting her.

"Thanks", she said in her little voice.

"Btw I am Kinley. Nice to meet you"

They shook their hands. After that they chatted until the sun went down.