CHAPTER 9

The next day was Sunday. Tess used to spend her Sunday's with Álvaro. They used to do stuffs, cook, watch movies, go shopping and cuddle up.

"I need to buy some groceries. Wanna go ?", Álvaro said as he wore his tight fitting t-shirt.

"Hmm", said Tess without looking towards him.

Álvaro sat beside her and lifted her chin up. "What's up my girl? You look sad"

Tess looked at him. How can she say him about Sara. How can she afford to lose a guy like him? She was not ready to go through heartbreak again.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she was thinking all these.

"Hey hey girl, what happened", said Álvaro and cupped her face.

Tess burst into tears and threw herself in his arms.

Álvaro hugged her. Tess continued to cry.

"Tess what happened? Tell me"

"Sara.....Sara.....", said Tess still sobbing and unable to speak.

"Okay, okay calm down", said Álvaro and passed her the water bottle.

She drank the water and continued to say, "the other day Sara came and congratulated me for being the body president. Then she said that I have to support her to create an image for her Miss Fresher competition. If I don't then she will keep on saying people around that we are dating".

Tess again started crying. Álvaro patted her back and kissed her head.

"I don't wanna lose you", Tess said still her head buried in his chest. "I am so sorry I dragged you in all these mess"

"Its ok Tess", said Álvaro and rubbed the tears off her face. "Don't worry, I am not leaving you. And if anything happens I'll handle. For now stick with Sara and do what she says till the Fresher's party. Okay?"

Tess nodded her head.

"Come on now, get dressed we will get ice cream", he said.

Tess was now a little relieved after Álvaro assured that he's not leaving her. He will handle everything. He's just like the protector.

//

The day of Fresher's party arrived. Tess was dressed in a cobalt blue dress which has slit upto thigh and made her show off her long sexy legs. Her hairs were open.

Álvaro said her they will meet at the party directly.

For the past few days Tess did whatever Sara said. From promoting her to doing her works everything. But finally, after today everything was going to end.

Tess's mom dropped her.

"You sure you will be ok spending the night at your friends home?"

"Yes mom. Its girls' night"

Well Tess had to lie. Whenever she stays at Álvaro's place she use her friend's name.

Students were all dressed. Everybody looked so handsome and beautiful.

Álvaro was enjoying his drinks with other professors when his eyes fell on Tess. She was looking for him but couldn't find him. Álvaro thought to adore her beauty before meeting her. His heart was beating fast. This has never happened before. He had seen Tess in many dresses but today, she looked like a princess.

"You literally took my breath away", said Álvaro from behind whispering in her ears.

Tess turned around and saw her man. He was dressed in a black suit. His hair was gelled and he had trimmed his beard.

"I am having kinks", said Tess.

Álvaro chuckled.

Students were dancing and chatting. Fun was all around. Josh, one of Tess's friend offered her to dance with him. Tess didn't mind.

While they were dancing Tess kept on looking towards Álvaro over Josh's shoulder. Wish she could have a dance with him too.

It was then the time to announce this year's Mr and Miss Fresher.

Principal Geller was given the honour.

"So we all were waiting for this moment and I am very happy to announce that this year's Mr and Miss Fresher's are Calvin Greenwood and Sara Hamilton"

The hall filled up with cheering and clapping sounds. They were crowned. Everybody congratulated them. So did Tess.

"Congrats", said Tess and smiled.

"Thanks Tess. You really did a good work", Sara said and walked away.

Whatever it was, Tess was happy that everything ended.

The last part of the party was the DJ night. Everybody was dancing in their highest spirit. Mostly were drunk. Tess also had four drinks. She was not totally wasted but a little dizzy.

It was getting late. Álvaro tried to find Tess. He saw she was still dancing.

"Tess we need to go. Its getting late"

"Oh Álvaro. Come dance with me", said Tess and pulled him close.

Álvaro was a little shocked with this behaviour of Tess. She was drunk. He looked around to see if anybody have watched her to do so or not. He was relieved to see that everybody was drunk and busy dancing.

"Tess", said Álvaro, "I have a surprise for you at home"

"Really?", said Tess in a cute drunk voice.

"Yeah. But we need to leave now"

"Okay", Tess agreed.

What's the surprise? The next chapter will b a little romantic one 🤭🤭 Please do vote and comment ❤️❤️