CHAPTER 6

It took almost 40 mins to drive back home. As he pulled his car and removed his seat belt he saw Tess was asleep.

He took Tess in his arms and carried inside his home. He was going to lay her down in his bed when Tess's sleep broke. As she opened her eyes she saw two brown eyes looking at him. That look was full of love. She never saw his face so closely. There was an urge to kiss him. Her mind was resisting it but her lips wanted to taste his.

Álvaro didn't meant to break her sleep. When she opened her eyes, he saw a face which needed love. Mostly a face which he wanted to love. He knows its not right, having this kind of feeling for his student, and he never did had before, but Tess......... She was something.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up", he said.

"No no, I had enough sleep", Tess said and looked away. She was blushing and The Professor could see that.

"Well, get fresh"

"I don't have anything to wear", she said shyly.

"Well I have some t-shirts and boxers. Hope it will do"

"Yeah"

"Ok. You go get fresh and I'll keep them ready"

Tess went to the bathroom. Álvaro could hear the shower running. He smiled.

As Tess completed her shower, she wrapped the towel around her and came out.

"Tess here's your dress......oh God sorry sorry....", Álvaro said and looked away. He entered the room the same time she came out of the bathroom. Tess couldn't say anything. Her face turned red.

"I am keeping them here", he said and kept the t-shirt and boxer in the bed and went out of the room. Tess sat on the bed and covered her face with her hands. Jesus!!! What is happening today. Her crush saw her almost naked.

She dressed up and came to the living room. Álvaro was sitting there watching TV. He was wearing PJ and t-shirt. He looked so young. The t-shirt was tight which nicely showed his muscles. His muscles are toned and he has a work out body.

Tess went and sat at one side of the couch.

"Wanna see something?"

"Anything you will watch"

"Well I am pretty much into action movies coz romantic ones make me cry"

"You cry while watching movie?", Tess chuckled.

"Yeah. Why?"

"No its just......"

"What? Just because I  am a guy I can't cry?"

"No. You are grown up"

"So??"

Álvaro looked at Tess. She was laughing. His heart melted. He just wanted to caress her cheek and kiss her lips.

"Well I am hungry", Tess said.

Álvaro looked towards the clock.
"Its 8:30. I'll cook something", he said.

"So you cook too apart from teaching and crying?"

"Yeah", he said and made a face which made her laugh even more.

"I'll help you", Tess said.

They cooked chicken. They had it with some wine. After dinner they sat to watch Triple Frontier.

It was almost half of the movie when Álvaro saw Tess was asleep. Her body was in his support. She saw her chest going up and down rythmatically. Álvaro switched off the TV and carried her to his room. This time he was cautious not to wake her up. She layed her down and covered her body with blanket. He took his pillow and was going to leave to sleep on the couch when Tess hold his hand.

"You can sleep here", she said.

Tess thought this was a desparate move. She regretted saying that. After all its her professor. What if he doesn't feels the same way she does?  What if he hates her now?

All her questions were answered when he climbed up in the bed and slipped inside the blanket.

Tess turned towards him. Her eyes met his. There was a spark. She knew the feeling was right. The feeling was mutual. Tess buried her in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

There was never a more pleasent night than this for both of them.

Ughhh this chapter gives me feels 🙈🙈