Kabanata 70

DRAG'S POV

"Mga kapatid, nandito tayo ngayon. nagtitipon sa simbahan at sa harap ng ating Panginoon para  masaksihan ang pag iisang dibdib ng dalawang taong ito na nagmamahalan."

         "Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand 
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives? "

       "Yes, we do..." sabay na sinabi namin ni Zie.

       "Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

        "Yes, we do."

       Zairre walked. He's handling the rings.

      "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other."

At sa wakas

Ay nahanap ko na rin

Ang aking tanging hinihiling

"I'm a man who hates the world where I'm in. Ayokong mabuhay dahil hindi ko gusto ang buhay na mayroon ako. Yes, even my brothers Kiel, Steve, and Ford know it.

I, I am a man who started to stand on my own and take care of my little sister when our grandpa and inang left.

Sometimes, I am afraid, my heart was full of  anger but... When this beautiful girl came in my life, the scenario changed." I saw her smiled. I smiled also.

Pangako sa'yo

Na ika'y uunahin

At hindi naitatanggi

"I experienced heart breaks and think its the end of my world. But I didn't expect that... because of  that accident, I will found the girl I will be with, forever." and I just saw her, wiped her tears.

Ang tadhanang nahanap ko

Sa'yong pagmamahal

Ang dudulot sa pag ibig

Natin na magtatagal

"Zie, you know that I really love your so much, and today, in front of these people, I will promise to love you. I will promise to love you, as long as I live, I will protect you and our children. I will be a better father, better husband, better man. I will be with you, for the richest and poorest times, sickness and in health, better and for worst. I promise I will always support and love you, our family."  then I kissed her hand. She smiled. Isinuot ko ang aking pinasadyang Bulgari Two-stoned diamond ring.

At ngayon, nandyan ka na

'Di mapaliwanag ang nadarama

Handa ako sa walang hanggan

'Di paaasahin

"The day we met is the day where I experienced my very first heart break.  Akala ko, hindi na ako makakatagpo ng lalaking mamahalin ako, but I am wrong.

Because of that accident, I met the man who will love me more than anything else, who will love me as who I am and forever be in my side.

Marami nang nangyari, pero kahit na ganon, hindi mo ako iniwan, hindi mo ako sinukuan, hindi mo ako pinabayaan. You are the proof, na hindi lahat magagawang mang iwan.

I experienced heart aches, but you never let me feel it again. Only happiness, joy, and love.

Di ka sasaktan

Mula noon (Mula noon)

Hanggang ngayon

Ikaw At Ako

Drag, I love you more than you ever know, and I will love you more than that. I will be a better wife, better mother, and a better woman for you. \I will be with you, for the richest and poorest times, sickness and in health, better and for worst. I promise I will always support and love you, our family." isinuot niya naman ang pure gold ring sa aking kamay.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth."

     "I now pronounce you husband and wife." I smiled at her. She really know what's the next.

"You may now kiss the bride."

At ngayon, nandito na

Palaging hahawakan

I'yong mga kamay
'
I slowly removed the veil that covers her beautiful face. Hinaplos ko ang kanyang mukha, she's really pretty. I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." she said.

Di ka na mag-iisa

Sa hirap at ginhawa

Ay iibigin ka

"I love you more." Then kissed her in lips, like there's no tomorrow.

Mula noon

Hanggang ngayon

Mula ngayon

Hanggang dulo

      Nagpalakpakan ang mga taong naroroon. masayang masaya ang lahat. Pero wala nang mas sasaya pa sa akin, dahil nakatali na sa akin ang babaeng mamahalin ko habang buhay.

Ikaw at ako...