Chapter 8: Cracked Open

Depuis le début

"That night you went out with London... Where did you go?" Omar asked.

"Um we went to tell some friends of his about what was going on in America!" Moonlake replied, the Eevee trying to not reveal he was lying with his body as he balanced the chair and leaned back by the bed.

"Do any of your friends live nearby the building?" Omar asked, crossing his arms.

"Um yes?" Moonlake replied, "They live in Vauxhall... But not anywhere near MI6"

Moonlake thought for a moment why Omar was asking the questions, then Moonlake figured out that Omar followed him and London to MI6. The Eevee fell off his chair and onto the floor.

"Are you alright?" Omar asked, shuffling over to him.

Moonlake sat up and rubbed his head, then he looked up at Omar, "I gotta use the lavatory, I'll be back..."

Moonlake rushed over to the lavatory and closed the door. The Eevee started dialing Kovar and London, it took a moment but then their faces appeared on his phone.

"Sargent, do you need something?" Kovar asked, the Umbreon in his office, London at the 33rd Street Rawson Street station on the 7 train.

"I - " Moonlake took a deep breath, "O-Omar might have followed me to Vauxhall"

Kovar laughed nervously, London's eyes went wide, "How?" London asked, the Eevee obviously uncomfortable.

"He must have followed us... I thought I would have sensed him with my powers, but it seems I can't always depend on them. I take full responsibility for this" Moonlake replied, looking down at the floor.

Kovar pinched his nose in disbelief, "You know the drill Moonlake... If he gets too close, it's either you tell him and he becomes an agent like you... Or we zip him... Knowing you are in a relationship with him... I suggest the first option"

"Wh-What is a "zip"?" Moonlake asked nervously, he knew it wasn't something good.

London took a nervous sigh, "It is a drug that we use to erase other Pokémon's memories... Completely"

*Note: A Zip is an actual thing used by the CIA and MI6.

Moonlake shivered nervously, "I-I can't afford that... I love him too much"

"Then take my first option... I'm sending London home for Christmas, in the meantime, do not not let him get on to you, understood?"

"Yes sir" Moonlake replied, then he hung up and reached for the door, he noticed to slender shadows on showing from the light on in the hallway. The Eevee gulped as he heard nervous breathing, Moonlake couldn't believe Omar followed him again let alone listen to the conversation he had with London and Kovar.

"Fuck" Moonlake mouthed then he looked and saw the window, he opened it and slid out, climbing out quietly and slowly, he inched his was toward the steps and jumped down onto the landing infront of the front door to the house. The Eevee walked down the steps and began walking for the tube. Omar waited a while outside the bathroom door, he was shaken, scared, and full of questions. How long has he been part of MI6? Is London involved? Why didn't he tell him? What other secrets did he not know about him?