Chapter 14

Slowly opening my eyes, I realize I'm in my room. I sit up slowly and look around. Dylan's sitting on the chair in front of me. I pull the covers off of myself and stand up slowly, Dylan shooting up from his seat.

"Shit... You scared me." He chuckles, his eyes taking in my appearance.

"What happened?"

"Some random guy broke in and choked you... He tried to kill you, Roni." He sighs, rubbing his eyes groggily.

"Why?" I ask, making my way to my closet before grabbing my black jeans, a black top, a black leather jacket and my black vans. I light a cigarette, taking a long drag from it before turning to look at Dylan.

"I don't know... We killed him before getting any answers from him. Where are you going?" Dylan asks me, looking at my clothes.

"We are going to the mortal realm." I state after changing into my clothes. I  hold the cigarette in between my lips as I grab my socks and slip them on before slipping my shoes on. I pull my hair into a ponytail before looking at him.

"What do you mean we?" He asks.

"You, Felicity, Miles and I." I make my way to him and pull him up. I stumble back but he catches me and smirks.

"Are Miles and Felicity up?" I walk into Dylan's room and rumage through his closet, pulling out a black T-shirt, black jeans and his black Converse. I throw them at him before grabbing his black leather jacket and shoving it into his arms. He places his hands on my shoulder, pulling me close. His fingers push my hair away from my neck, the area still sensitive. I watch as he clenches his jaw, snatching the cigarette out from in between my lips to take a drag from it.

"I don't think we tortured him enough for what he did." Dylan mumbles to himself.

"Miles." I state, Miles running upstairs and stopping in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Get Felicity and meet me outside when you are done changing. Make sure you wear all black so it's harder to spot." I state before jogging downstairs, letting Dylan have the cigarette.

"What are we doing?" Miles asks from upstairs.

"We are going shopping." I smile before slipping my weapon backpack on, slipping my pocket knife in my pocket and walking out.

I sit on the top porch step and look at the moon. Full moon and no werewolves. A tree branch cracks and there is a giggle. I look back and find Ethan and Lin making out. They split the kiss and walk into the woods. I roll my eyes before looking forward. A figure appears in the distance , my eyes widening.

"Bridget! What are you doing?!" I shout. She looks around and starts sobbing.

"Veronica! They took Lucas! You've gotta help him!" She screams.

She looks back and starts running. I run to the front of the bubble and pull her in once she is at the front, covering her mouth as I look up. Wolves make their way in front of the bubble, sniffing the air before turning around and running.

"Veronica." She gasps before wrapping her arms around me. She sobs on my shoulder before looking up at me.

"They took him."

"Who?"

"The Pack. He hasn't done anything wrong." She sobs out.

"What happened?"

"We were at the club a little while away and decided to go home. The fuel ran out so we pulled over about 5 miles away from here. Pack members showed up and pulled him out. They beat him and I couldn't do anything. I guess they didn't know I was there so I got out of the car and ran as fast as I could." She sobs, her face turning into a white tiger before she looks at me. I look away before she could look at me in my eyes.

"You ready Veronica?" Miles asks from behind me.

"Miles." Bridget gasps, standing up to walk over to him. I look back as he endre, changes, into his Giaguaro self. Their faces go back to normal and I look up.

"Let's go."

"Where are you guys going?" Bridget asks.

"We are going to the mortal world to get supplies. Do you wanna come?" I ask, she nods and stands up.

"Does everyone have their backpacks?" Dylan asks, everyone nodding, other than Bridget, as we start walking to the shed.

I grab my keys, Miles grabbing his and Felicity grabbing her's. I turn around and find Dylan on my 4-wheeler. I walk over and smirk.

"Sorry but you're in my seat..." I say, raising my eyebrow.

"Fine." He sighs before scooting back.

I slip in between his legs and roll my eyes. I slip my helmet on and look back. Felicity and Bridget are on Felicity's 4-wheeler, Bridget driving of course, and Miles is on his. I raise a thumb up at everyone, they gesture it back. I turn and press the lever, the quad going forward and out of the shed.

"How's everyone doin'?" I ask over the radio.

"Bridget and I are good." Felicity states.

"I'm fine." Miles says.

"Well I'm holding you so I guess I'm still alive." Dylan speaks, a chuckle escaping my lips as we continue before seeing something out of the corner of my eye.

"Blutbad and Sagura at 9 o'clock." Miles says worriedly.

"Get in front of Miles, Bree." I order.

"Okay." She responds, moving in front of him so she can lead.

"Shits about to get real." Miles sighs, a sigh escaping my lips as well.

"Get ready everyone."
--------------

Bridgit Mendler as Bridget Sherwood and Lucas Till as Lucas Sherwood.