Chapter 35

Veronica's POV

We stand up and run as fast as we can, Dylan picking up Felicity's scent. We make it to a different motel a few streets down. I walk through the door and into the elevator, frantically pressing the button for the elevator to close.

"Why are you so scared of him?" Dylan asks from beside me.

"Because he is the one who will kill me in a few months."

"What?" He snaps.

The elevator open and we get out, making our way to Felicity's room. We knock on the door, her figure coming into view after she opens the door. I embrace her, she embraces me back. We walk into the room, Dylan checking the hallway. Felicity has tears in her eyes, making me look at Nathan.

"What happened?" I snap.

"Well..." He starts, turning his face towards Dylan. A bruise comes into view and I stand up. I glide my hand over his face, he turns into a Vinyl. I sigh, knowing they won't tell me anything. I glance at Dylan, his face changes and he starts growling.

"What is it?" I ask. Chris walks through the door and runs to Felicity.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. She nods, wincing in pain.

"Felicity... Stand up..." I say, she does as asked.

"Can I ask you boys to leave?"

Chris and Nathan make their way outside, Dylan staying put in case we need to heal her. I lift up Felicity's shirt and examine her body sadly. Bruises and cuts everywhere. Dylan turns pale before blowing on her body, the cuts and bruises healing. Felicity turns to the side, her eye having a huge scratch mark running along the side.

"Who did this to you? Did he rape you?"

"Jasper... And no, Nathan made sure he didn't do anything." She sighs. I hug her tightly before looking at Dylan.

"Get ready." I mouth. He nods before leaving.

Later that day Felicity, Nathan, Cat and Ryan stay in the hotel room while the rest of us get ready for war. I slip on my black shirt, camouflage pants, black Converse and I tie my hair into a pony tail. I slip my glasses on before looking over at Dylan. He finishes changing behind me before walking to me.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks, I nod in reply before walking out the door.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Bridget and Shane, you two will stay here with the twins and the teens."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Evangeline and Miles, you two will be with Ethan and Caroline. Us four will take Jasper directly while you four will be in the back." I say, everyone nodding in response.

We run outside and make our way to the town over. We locate Jasper at a private bar near the water, easier for him to escape if he needs to. Chris, Tori, Dylan and I walk into the bar while the others go around back. I look around before laying eyes on him, girls slithering all around him as he drinks some shots.

"Jasper." I snap as I make my way over to him. He smirks as he eyes me.

"Hello, doll. What brings you here on this fine night? Are you finally gonna come back to me?" He asks, standing up and walking towards me.

"Go to Hell." I snap, he chuckles in response.

"What do you want darlin'?" He asks, walking around me as he changes into his form.

"I'm here for revenge." I snap.

"So who you revengin' for? That pathetic little fox Felicity? Do ya like the way I left her eye?" He laughs before I slap him. His hand wraps around my throat as he picks me up off the floor slightly.

"I don't think you've met my sister, Selena. Why don't I introduce you to her? Selena!" He shouts, the room becoming quiet. A girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes comes walking forward.

"Selena here has beat some of my strongest men. She is a Cerestes like your friend Wyatt. He's here right now too." Jasper grins evilly. Prince brings Wyatt out from a room, his body covered in blood and his face full of bruises and cuts.

"Wyatt..." I gasp.

"Leave... Roni..." He mumbles, spitting out blood.

"Anyway. I'll make you a deal." Jasper says, as he let's go of my throat.

"Don't bull shit me."

"I will honor it. If you beat my sister, and I mean she has to be on the ground unconscious, then I'll let you, your mafia and Wyatt go. But if you don't, I get to keep you with me, forever." Jasper offers.

"Don't... do... it." Dylan says from behind me. I look  back and they have him, Chris and Tori pinned on the ground, a gun at their heads.

"Deal." I say. Selena walks forward and takes her stance, I slip my glasses off and take my stance in front of her.

"One more thing. You'll need swords." Jasper smiles, two men handing each of us swords. He goes back to his seat, the girls swarming him as he grabs another drink.

I grab the sword, Selena swinging at me. I duck before swinging back. After a while of fighting, she takes a swing and I stick the sword through her. She pulls it out and throws it on the ground, getting rid of her own sword. We start boxing and doing mixed martial arts. I kick her, she catches my leg elbowing it. I shriek in pain as she starts punching my stomach and face before I flip, kicking her face. She lands on the floor, I wipe the blood off my lip. She stands up and kicks my stomach, making me wince. I drop to the ground, she jumps onto me. I wrap my leg around her neck, pushing her head back while pulling her arms toward me. She passes out before I let go. I stand and look at Jasper, his eyes turning red.

"Wyatt and everyone else can leave. Including myself." I snap.

He sighs before nodding at the guys holding everyone down. I limp to Wyatt and wrap my arm around his waist, placing his weight on me. We limp outside, everyone gathering around us. I look at them with a smile as they take Wyatt. I wobble before passing out.