Chapter 83

I stood there looking at him, confusion written clearly on my face.

"I'm sorry but I'm already married." I chuckled, lifting my hand to show my finger, the rings sparkling in the light.

"I did not know, I am sorry. I will be leaving now." He said sadly, motioning his men behind him. I went to untie Chris, a hand yanking on my hair before I could reach him. My body landed on the floor, the guy yanking me to the door.

"You're mine now." He said lustfully. I kicked his elbow inward, a cracking sound filling the room as I smirked.

He rammed his knee into my ribs, my breath getting knocked out of my lungs. He placed his hand around my neck, squeezing hard on it. I grabbed my gun and shot him straight in the center of his forehead, his blood landing on my face before he fell on me.

I pushed him off, another man coming forward and cutting me. I groaned as he continued cutting me up, my gun pointing at him before I pulled the trigger, he grunted in return. He dropped down onto one knee, my knee ramming into his face repeatedly once I stood. Another man came and pulled me off, his fists landing on my face repeatedly before I heard a crack.

"You broke my nose. Fuck you." I snapped, my nails clawing into his face.

He groaned and his actions faultered, my thumb pressing into his eye hard. He shrieked out in pain, blood running out of it as he tried to peel my hands away from it. I banged his head on the floor repeatedly until his head broke and started bleeding. I walked to Chris and untied him, he helped me untie everyone else.

"Go get the first aid kit and alcohol Miles." I said as all the girls stayed seated with the knife in their leg. He darted off before coming back again, handing me the kit and alcohol.

"This is gonna hurt hun." I said to Ivy, she nodded in return. I poured alcohol onto the wound, she shrieked out slightly. I grabbed a gauze and wrapped it around the knife, grabbing the handle of it.

"On three. One." I said before yanking the knife out. She shrieked loudly, my hand pressing the gauze onto the wound as blood started to come up. I wrapped a bandage around her thigh Ethan and Dylan helping her up.

I walked to Tori and did the same, her lips letting out a loud breath. Chris and Dylan helped her up. I helped everyone else, Felicity the last one I did.

"I'm sorry baby girl." I said before pulling the knife out. She breathed calmly as I wrapped the bandage around her leg. I pulled her up and led her to Cat.

"Okay... this is gonna leave a scar..." Cat said before healing Felicity, a nasty scar left on her thigh.

"It makes you look tuff." Miles stated, Felicity chuckling. I stood in front of Cat and waited as she healed me, a scar on my nose as well according to Miles.

"Now to clean all of this up." Chris said. I looked at all the bodies and the blood. The dark red liquid had spread out all over the living room floor, making its way to the dining room slowly.

"I'll get the bleach and bucket, Lin can you bring a sponge and gloves?" I asked, she nodded before leaving.

I jogged upstairs with everyone else, changing into old clothing. I walked back downstairs, grabbing some gloves as I absorbed the blood with two sponges, draining them in the bucket I grabbed from the basement as I played music. Everyone else came and helped out, Felicity and Cat staying with the babies and Kay. I drained the last of the blood, Jacob and Ivy looking at it.

"You're a bloodsucker too huh?" I asked Jacob, he nodded, showing me the sun light ring on his finger. I handed the bucket to him and Ivy, their eyes widening.

"Thank you." They said eagerly, disappearing into the kitchen with it. I looked at the couches and chairs, their legs drenched with blood.

"We need to clean those too." Tori stated. I looked over at all the guys, smiling as I thought of a plan.

"Oh no..." Ryan groaned as he looked at me.

"Chris, Jacob and Dylan, pick up the big couch when I say so. Ryan and Nathan pick up the smaller one. Ethan and Shane pick up the medium one. Bridget, Tori, Ivy, Lily, Lin, and I will grab the chairs and hold them up. Miles you'll go full speed and clean the legs up. All you need to do is wipe them with bleach and the sponge. Ready?" I explained, everyone moving to their places.

"Okay go." I said, each couch got lifted up after the previous one was done. The chairs went up one by one, Miles going through everything quickly.

"Done." He grunted. I grabbed the bleach and poured it on the floor after we moved the couches and chairs into the work out room. We all started scrubbing until the blood was completely gone. We all plopped down onto the floor, exhaustion prominent in our eyes and bodies.

"What about the bodies?" Ivy asked as she walked back, drinking out of a blood bag with a straw.

"We can send the douche's father a letter explaining what happened and bury them in the back yard before we move again." Chris explained.

"Germany?" I asked.

"Germany." He nodded.

We all stood up before realizing what time it was, making our way to our rooms. I plopped down on the bed after changing into Dylan's shirt, my panties the only other thing on my body. I looked at Dylan, his eyes trailing over my body. I looked at him sheepishly, he slowly moved towards me. I pushed him away, keeping my distance from him.

"Sorry won't help this relationship Dylan." I stated before closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep.