Chapter 46

I wake up, Dylan holding me protectively against his body. I smile, going to the bathroom and doing my business before showering. I walk out with a towel around my body and one in my hair. I walked into my room, locking the door, finding Dylan asleep. I changed and brushed my hair, lightly shaking his sleeping figure once I finished. He swats my hands away lightly, rolling over.

"Wake up, baby." I whisper, kissing his cheek. He groans, covering his face with the blanket.

"Five for minutes."

"I'll eat if you wake up." I whisper.

He uncovers himself and shoots up, sprinting to the bathroom to get ready before coming back a few minutes later. He picks me up bridal style and takes me downstairs. I start making pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon for everyone. I grab a waffle, placing it on a plate before serving Dylan 3 pancakes, 2 waffles, eggs and 2 strips of bacon on his plate. I sit next to him as he pours banana milkshake into two cups. He hands me one as I eat the waffle, Miles coming downstairs before staring at me with wide eyes. I continue eating the waffle, getting up to get another before sitting down as everyone else came downstairs. Chris stares at me, amazed that I am actually eating. He is about to speak, Dylan glaring at him.

"The waffles taste amazing, Roni." Dylan smiles, giving me a waffle of his.

I eat it, the chocolate chips melting on my tongue. I drink the milkshake filled cup before picking up my plate and his. I place them in the sink, Dylan and I plopping down on the couch, his hand on the small of my back.

"She was just eating." Miles whispers not so subtly. I chuckle, pecking Dylan's cheek as he checks his phone before he sighs, motioning the phone to me. I read the screen; a bomb went off a couple of miles away.

"I regret dating him." I mumble, Dylan grabbing my hand as we think about Jasper. He brings my hand to his lips, kissing the back of it. I continue to watch the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, Miles walking over before lying his head on my lap.

"I wanna ask Lin to be my girlfriend... Should I?" He asks, I shake my head.

"You guys don't even get along, Miles. What makes you think you'll be good in a relationship?" Dylan asks, Miles thinking for a moment.

"Well... I just think she hasn't been loved the right way before... And I think I can show her how to be loved. And besides, who wouldn't want some of this?" He asks as he stands and leaves. I chuckle before sitting myself down on Dylan's lap, pulling his hands around my stomach. He looks up at me, pain filling my side. I look down, a dart on my side.

"What's this?" I ask, my vision going blurry.

"We've been drugged." Dylan slurs, showing the dart to me. I shoot up, crawling up the stairs.

"Hide, Felicity!" I yell, my body going limp. I collapse on the stairs, arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hello, my love." Jasper says.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask. He places his lips on mine, sliding my body over his shoulder.

He walks outside, a man dragging Miles' body across the ground. I regain my strength after the drug wears out. I kick Jasper in the groin, he then drops me onto the floor as he clutches himself. I shove him off of me, running to the guy holding Miles, kicking him. His body falls to the floor as I punch his face, pain filling both sides of my back now.

"Sweet dreams." Jasper whispers before I black out.