Chapter 37

Veroinca's POV

~One Week Later~

We have been going to the school for a week now and it's not as bad as we all thought it was gonna be... Deducting girls pushing us girls around, the French boys being jerks and touching us girls inappropriately, and now Tori wants us to be on the cheer leading, volleyball, softball and soccer teams. Chris on the other hand wants the boys to be on the football, baseball, wrestling and soccer teams.

After we arrive home, the girls and I help Tori prepare food for the cook out we are having today, while the boys are cooking outside and what not. Dylan grabs the plates and utensils before taking them outside. I sigh as he struggles to make the tables look nice. I organize the tables how I want them before looking at Chris, struggling to light the grill.

"I'm gonna go change." I tell Dylan, he nods in response.

I walk upstairs and into Dylan and I's room. I grab a pink flowered dress, my light pink ballet shoes and my elbow length, light pink cardigan. I strip out of my clothes before slipping into the outfit. I pull my hair into a half ponytail, tying a pink ribbon into my hair. I light a cigarette as I walk to Ivy's room and knock on the door before entering.

"I don't know what to wear, Roni." She sighs, drinking from a bottle filled with blood.

"Honestly, you're a savage when you endre." I state, Ivy blushing.

"I know... I become a sex and hunger crazed vampire. I enjoyed it though." She smiles, a chuckle coming from me as I look around her closet.

I grab her white topped, floral blue bottom dress, a dark brown belt, a light blue jean jacket and her beige toms. I hand the outfit to her as I look for earrings and a necklace. I find white flower earrings and grab her white flowers headband. She slips the items on before walking downstairs with me, handing the cigarette back. We finish setting up the cookout before people start to arrive.

"Welcome to our home." Tori smiles to everyone who walks through the gate. Dylan grabs the cigarette in my hand, taking a long drag from it before dropping it on the floor. I step on it before sighing.

"I never get to finish any of these damn cigs." I snap, he shrugs before kissing my lips.

"Hello. My name is Veronica and this is Dylan." I smile at four boys who bumped into us.

"Hi." One of the boys says, his cheeks turning a slight pink. Dylan moves to when Miles is after excusing himself from the conversation, Felicity coming over.

"So, what are your names?" Felicity asks.

"I'm Samuel." The guy with the American flag shirt says, causing him to blush even more.

"My name is Simon." The black haired, brown eyed guy says, taking my hand and kissing it, repeating with Felicity.

"My name is Johan." The blonde one with his hair in a quiff says.

"My name is Adam." The last one says, biting his pierced lip nervously as he fixes his red flannel.

"Nice to meet you boys." I smile before showing them where they can sit.

"Would you guys like some food?" I ask them.

"We can get it ourselves." Adam says as he starts to get up.

"No, it's fine. I insist." I smile before walking away with Felicity.

We grab two plates each and make our way to the table. A person moved back, causing me to trip and throw the plates into the air. I stand up quickly as Miles catches both plates before handing them to me.

"Thanks." I smile before continuing to the table.

"Here you go."

I sit in front of Adam and we all talk about school, realizing we go to their school. Nathan greets the guys before taking Felicity with him. After what seems like forever, everyone starts leaving.

"So you are trying out for cheer leading, right?" Simon asks.

"Yeah. See you guys tomorrow." I smile as they stand to leave. I help clean outside and dry the dishes as Miles washes them.

"What's on your mind?" He asks, I sigh and shrug.

"I just want to be able to stay in one place long enough." I answer, drying the last plate.

I kiss his cheek and say good night before making my way upstairs and to my room. I walk in and strip out of my clothes before making my way to the closet. I pull out a black spaghetti strap shirt, my black spandex and my long, knee length Batman socks. I slip everything on before making my way to the other rooms. I place Ryan on the bed with Cat, being that only half of his body was on the bed, before making my way to Felicity's room. I stroke her hair as she sleeps. I start standing when her eyes shoot open.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks me. I nod, taking a seat again.

"Do you love Dylan?"

"Yes, I do."

"Why don't you say it then?"

"Because I am not used to saying it." I answer. She nods before closing her eyes again. I make my way to my room after I kiss Felicity's forehead.

"Why were you flirting with him?" Dylan snaps as I walke in.

"I wasn't flirting with anyone." I state.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I saw the way you looked at him." He snaps louder, throwing his hands in the air.

"Dylan, I don't want to argue about what you think I saw. I'm with you for a reason." I snap.

"Then why did you give him your number?" He snaps louder.

"Because you don't own me, Dylan! Stop acting like I'm going to cheat on you!" I yell at him.

"Well I wouldn't have to act like this if you were honest!" He yells back. I walk out before I cant say anything hurtful. I jog downstairs and slip my sneakers on before walking outside. I start running down the block before running into someone.

"Sorry." I say to the person, Miles looking at me.

"Miles?" I ask. He looks down and sighs.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask.

I pull the hood off his head and gasp as I take in his appearance. His left eye is throbbing and bruised, his lip is bust and his nose has a cut. I grab his hand and pull him back to the house. Because we aren't supposed to go outside after hours, we climb up to the roof. I slip through the window above his room, making my way to the restroom and grab the first aid kit. I go back and climb to the roof, sitting next to Miles. I pull out a pad and dab it over his lip and nose, grabbing a second one for his eye. I sigh and finish cleaning his cuts, placing a pad and taping it to his eye.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I argued with this guy. That's it." He says, I nod in response knowing he's telling the truth. We both stand up and make our way to separate windows after a while. I slip into my room and find Dylan pissed off at the side of the bed. I sit behind him and wrap my arms around him.

"Let's sleep." I state. He nods and we lie down, intertwining our bodies.