Chapter 64

Veronica's POV

I curled up next to Dylan's sleeping figure, contemplating whether or not I should tell him.

~flashback to earlier with the Doc~

"So I'm never having kids?" I asked, the Doc shaking his head slowly.

"I'm sorry Roni... If I could, I would try repairing your uterous but the surguries never work..." Lucas sighed.

"Yeah... You're right... Have you seen Dylan's sister by any chance?" I asked.

"I did actually... She had a baby girl a little while back... Why?" He asked.

"She did?" I asked to which he nodded. We said our goodbyes and I left.

~flashback over~

"Dylan?" I whispered as I shook him lightly, his hands swatting mine as he groaned in response.

"What?" He asked groggily, keeping his eyes closed.

"Your sister had a baby..." I whispered, his eyes opening before he turned to look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Doc told me she had a baby not too long ago." I stated.

"We can talk about this tomorrow, lets sleep." He said, closing his eyes and facing his back to me.

"Do you wanna have sex?" I asked, my hands slithering down his chest teasingly.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he lied on his back, placing me on his waist. I slipped my shirt off, his eyes on my breasts. He sat up and kissed them, his hands on the small of my back as he pulled me closer. I unclipped my bra, slipping it off as his mouth found my nipple. I rubbed his member through his briefs, feeling him harden under my touch. He slipped his hands to my ass, pulling away from my breast as he felt the thong.

"Did you wear this just for me?" He asked, a smirk playing on his lips. Then, we made love as we've done before, in no rush to finish anytime soon.

"How many girls have you slept with?" I asked after we finished, drawing circles on his chest.

"Why?" He asked, his body clearly tensing under mine.

"Just wondering..." I sighed before rolling over, my back facing him.

"I didn't lose my virginity at 15..." He said after a while of silence.

"What?" I asked.

"I lost it to you the day after we got our tattoos..." He sighed. I rolled over and looked at him.

"But what about-"

"The girl I left with when I was 15 was nothing to me... I wanted to save myself for you... I know you lost your virginity to Miles, he was always your first choice anyway... I always thought you two would get married and you'd never give me a chance..." He sighed before looking at me.

"Baby... I lost it to Miles because he didn't want me getting hurt... If I had known that you saved yours for me, I would've saved mine too... But he wasn't my first choice, he was just my bestfriend, you were my first choice." I mumbled as I looked at my fingers. His fingers gripped my sides and pulled me closer, kissing my temple lightly.

"I remember that day very well." He chuckled, to which I returned with a small smile.

"I can replay it if you want..." He said before looking at me. I nodded, sitting up as I waited for his magic.

Dylan's POV

I pulled my hand away from my temple, a light blue string following it as I made a snowball with my other hand, placing the string in the snowball as it grew bigger. I pushed the snow ball up, it flashing my memories in seconds before stopping on the one I was looking for.

~flashback to that day~

A/N: the mafia is supposed to go to a birthday party for one of the biggest mafia guys there has ever been, his kid was turning 15.

"Come on Dylan! We're late!" Roni pleaded as she banged on my bedroom door. I chuckled at her before walking to the door.

"I'm done- Woah... You look beautiful." I smiled, taking in her appearance as she wore what's above.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She smiled, kissing my cheek lightly.

I pulled her to me, settling my lips on her's as I walked backwards, lying down on my bed after closing the door. I made her straddle as I pulled her to me, never breaking the kiss. Her hands slowly unbuttoned my shirt as I unzipped her dress, moving my lips to her neck as my shirt came off, her dress coming off after. I sat up and pulled my pants off, nervously unwrapping the condom packet.

"Do you want to do this? If you don't its fine..." Roni mumbled as I struggled with the condom. I unwrapped the condom and slipped my briefs off, slipped the condom over my length. Roni looked down at my member, gulping nervously as she did.

"You're bigger than Miles..." She whispered which made me chuckle. I slid into her, blood filling my view and her wincing making me shake under her. I went slow at first then picked up the pace a bit after she got used to it. We finished after a while and got redressed before making our way to the party.

"What took you two so long?" Chris snapped. Roni and I looked at each other before turning to Chris.

"Ask Dylan, he was the one taking his time with the fucking shower. Then he got made 'cause someone used his gel and threw a fit." Roni said angrily, her cheeks flushing red.

"When are you gonna grow up Dylan? And Roni, stop cussing, you're a fucking lady for fucks sake." Chris snapped at me before leaving, my lips kissing Roni's cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too Dyl." She blushed before kissing me, making her way to a table where she would finally start talking to Jasper.

~flashback over~

"So did I take your second virginity?" I asked, her cheeks flushing red after I absorbed the snowball and memory line. I pulled her to me, kissing her cheek lightly.

"There's no such thing as a second virginity." She laughed.

"There is now." I chuckled in return.

"Lets go to sleep." I smiled as I pulled her body to mine, covering her body with a blanket.

"I love you." I mumbled as my body relaxed on the bed, my arms holding Roni's small figure closely.

"I love you too." She whispered before we both fell asleep.