Chapter 41

He grabs my waist, lifting me up before placing me on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yell. He moves towards the window, opening it before going through. He jumps off the roof, running down the street.

"Put me down you bastard!" I snap, hitting his back.

He continues running before opening a door, walking in. He puts me on my feet, locking the door as I back away from him. He turns around and makes his way to me, my body bumping into the wall.

"Dylan, I know you're angry and I'm sorry, just please don't hurt me." I plead. He pushes my stomach against the wall with his hand, the other placing itself behind my neck.

"I'm sorry." I mumble, shutting my eyes tight, waiting for pain. His lips softly met my own, his body pressing against mine before wrapping my legs around his waist. He moves over, my body landing on a soft surface.

"Dylan, please don't rape me." I plead, tears streaming down my cheeks. He wipes them away.

"I would never." He mumbles.

"Then what are you-?"

"I want to make love to you." He says shyly.

"Dylan..."

"Please. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend, but I swear this will be a new start. I promise I'll be gentle." He says, his body getting closer to mine.

"Please." He pleads.

I close my eyes, his warmth embracing me as his lips connect with mine. His hand rubs my thigh soothingly as he slips his clothes off, leaving me to look at him.

"Will you allow me to?" He asks.

"You will do as I say and be ready when you are told!"

I feel him place his hand on my cheek softly, almost like he knew I had returned to my dark thoughts. I look around, the room dimmely lit, rose petals filling the floor and bed. He made time to do this...

I slip my shoes off, slipping my cardigan, shirt and shorts off as well. I crawl to him, his hands pulling my thighs to either side of his body. He slowly pushes my body down, his hand running down my chest and stomach. He places his lips on my neck, chills running down my spine, unclipping my bra before slipping my panties and his briefs off. He slides into me slowly, giving me time to adjust to him. He pulls out then goes back in, speeding up a little to go at a slow pace. His lips place themselves on my own, kissing me passionately.

He makes love to me with passion, not a single trace of lust filling the moment. He caresses my body and is gentle and slow, in no rush to finish anytime soon. I lie down on his chest after, sighing.

"Why do you do this?" I ask.

"Make up our fights by doing something sweet?" He asks, his hand running down my spine. I nod, sitting up and letting my feet dangle off the side of the bed.

"Why didn't you sleep with Ethan?" Dylan asks, his body shifting a bit, his hand running down my back before settling on my waist.

"Because it wasn't right..." I mutter. I look down at my arms, bruises forming from Dylan's tight grip.

"Why did you run off with her?" I ask. He sighs, moving his hand away from me.

"I don't want to fight, I just want to know." I add quickly. He sighs once again, rolling over onto his side.

"She made me think I loved her... She told me we would be together forever and that money would never come between us. I hit the jackpot and won 600 thousand dollars at a poker table. We got home, she got me drunk, made sure I was asleep, packed her bags, took my money and left." I turn slightly, grabbing my clothes before slipping them on.

"Why didn't you come back?"

"Because I knew you would've been upset about running away, losing 'your money' and my virginity at 15..." He sat up, moving my hair from my neck before kissing it.

"We have to get back to the house." I sigh, grabbing his clothes before throwing them at him. He gets changed before we leave, agroup of guys walking towards us. I wrap my arms around Dylan's bicep, hiding behind his tall figure. A guy whistles at me, his men forming a circle around Dylan and I.

"Dylan..." I whisper.

"I've got you." He states, glaring at the guy.

"You have a very pretty sister. Can I see her?" He asks,

"Sorry, she's my girlfriend and the answer is no. And even if she was my sister, my answer would still be no." Dylan snaps. Someone smacks my ass, my hand grabbing his and pulling his body forward, my fist connecting with his face before his body fell to the floor.

"Your bitch knocked out my brother." The main guy snaps.

"Your point is?" Dylan asks with a smirk.

"The point is, she's gonna die now." The dude snaps, another guy coming forward.

I grab his fist, pulling it to me, his hand sliding against my side. I kick the back of his front leg, his body tumbling down onto the ground. I keep a hold on his hand, kicking his elbow inward, a popping sound and his shrieks filling the air. I hide behind Dylan, his hand firmly placing itself behind my thigh.

"Your bitch is fucking crazy man." The guy on the floor snaps.

"She's not a bitch." Dylan snaps, the men start coming towards us.

"Drama, drama, drama." I sigh, Dylan chuckling.