[13] - Omegaverse

OmegaPercy
AlphaLuke
Also, with the amount of Lukercy in this, I might as well just change it into Lukercy Oneshots.

Warning: Mention of rape. Read at your own risk.

I warned you

+++

Percy his heart rate increase as his kidnapper's hand went underneath his shirt. "P-Please s-stop," he stuttered. The other smirked as his hand travelled further up lifting up his shirt. Percy shut his eyes tightly not wanting to cry.

He dipped his head beside the Omega's ear. "You're precious you know that?" He smirked and could sense the fear coming off his shoulders.

Percy felt his knees buckle as the other trailed his hand up his thigh. He bit his lip so that he wouldn't scream. No one was coming to rescue him. He's been here for a week and his kidnapper hasn't done anything other than trail kisses on his face. The Omega felt disgusted with himself.

But that day, he knew that something worse was coming. He purred as he licked his cheek. Percy clenched his fists tightly and squeezed his eyes shut. The kidnapper ripped his shirt apart and Percy whimpered. He hated it but he couldn't do anything. The man trailed his hand over his abs to his collarbone to his neck and his lips.

He kissed him forcefully and Percy felt tears slipped down his face. He tried to wrench free but he was trapped in between his kidnapper. He gasped when the kidnapper bit his lip. He felt his tongue savouring every inch of his mouth and he felt filthy.

He started to trail his lips down his neck and chest before going down to his abdomen. Percy leaned his head to the back as he let the tears fall.

He started to unzip his pants and Percy felt his worst nightmare come true. The kidnapper stared back up at him smiling wickedly. His blue eyes filled with lust. "Let's take the virginity away, shall we?"

+++

Percy laid on the bed sobbing quietly as he wrapped the blanket around himself tightly. He hated himself.

The door flung opened and standing there was a very worried Alpha.

"Percy?"

The son of Poseidon glanced up. Luke wrapped his arms around the Omega as he wailed into his shoulders. "L-Luke." The Alpha had a murderous expression on his face.

"Percy, what did he do to you?" He cupped the other's cheek as he asked. The younger demigod shook his head as he cried harder.

Luke hugged him close as he stroked his hair. "Let's get you out of here," he mumbled. Percy nodded his head and shivered.

Luke took of his cloak and wrapped it around the younger male's smaller frame. He carried him bridal style and teleported out of there.

+++

"Chaos!"

Everyone turned around and gasped. The rest of the commanders ran towards him. "Luke what happened?" Chaos asked worriedly.

Luke shook his head. "I think he was... raped." His voice filled with anger and sadness for the son of Poseidon.

Shock gasps rang out as they sympathised the demigod. Percy was asleep in Luke's arms unaware of what is happening.

"Get him out of here before anyone else tries to do something stupid," Chaos murmured. Luke nodded his head before teleporting.

He reappeared in his room in the Chaos cabin. He placed the Omega down onto the bed and pulled the blanket over his body. A pained expression on his face as he watched him sleep. There were bruises on his arms, neck and body. Luke wanted to kill whoever did this to the Omega.

"L-Luke!"

The Alpha sat down beside him as he gripped his hand tightly. It hurt him to not be able to do anything to help him. "Percy, you're safe," he said as he cradled his head. He stroked his head softly as the son of Poseidon relaxed and his expression remained peaceful.

Luke placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before leaving the room. He made an enchantment so no one but him could enter.

+++

Three months since the incident and Percy was afraid of absolutely everyone but Luke. He rarely appeared in the dining pavilion as he stayed in the Alpha's room.

It took another two months for him to start trusting people again but still stayed close to Luke. Bianca, Silena and Zoë mothered him and threatened anyone who dared hurt a single hair on him. They were so overprotective over the Omega that when a demigod had laughed at him once, they made him unable to walk for  five months. The whole camp knew better than to insult the Omega.

Chaos offered a place on his army for the son of Poseidon since he wanted to be close to the first-in-command. He accepted it after a few days. The others were overjoyed. Bianca, Silena and Zoë shrieked happily and hugged him tightly. He had smiled and eased into their hugs.

Percy felt safe with Luke more than anyone else. "Better?" The son of Poseidon nodded his head timidly.

Luke smiled gently as he shifted his bangs away from his eyes. "I know what will make you even better." Percy stared at him curiously.

The son of Hermes leaned forward and kissed his forehead affectionately. Percy blushed as he smiled back at the commander. "You missed," he said and giggled. Luke raised an eyebrow at him.

Percy leaned forward and captured his lips in his. Luke smiled and leaned into it wrapping his arms around his waist. The Alpha felt himself growl lowly as it became more intense.

He pushed forward and Percy fell back to the bed still kissing Luke. His arms around the Alpha's neck as he arched his back. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked softly. Percy smiled softly and he kissed the Alpha lovingly.

"Yes."

That was the only word Luke needed before he let his Alpha lose.

+++

"You look happy," Zoë commented.

Luke shrugged as a huge smile appeared on his face. They stared at him weirdly before hearing, "Luke?"

Percy was wearing a big hoodie and his hair was a tousled mess. He rubbed his eyes tiredly as he sat down beside the Alpha. He leaned onto his shoulder tiredly. The hoodie shifted and they saw a mark on his neck. Bianca, Zoë and Silena widened their eyes before whipping their heads to face him.

"You hurt him and we will break you," they threatened together.

He nodded his head frantically not wanting to face their wrath. The other commanders chuckled but stopped when he shot them a glare. Percy didn't seem to notice as he slept on his shoulder peacefully. He was better than he had been a year ago. He smiled more often and the three Betas knew that it was because of the Alpha.

They watched as he shifted his bangs away from his eyes and smiled fondly at him. He carried his Omega bridal style back to their room in the cabin. Percy nuzzled his head into the Alpha's neck as a smile appeared on his face.