[4] - You are related to Tony Stark?

I really support LGBT. I can't even. Oh and 66 reads? Dam, that was quick. Also LatukaReal for being the first to vote.
-------------

Percy sat at the lake in camp half blood. He hummed softly as he watched the fishes swim excitedly around his legs.

Milord milord!

When will you visit the ocean again?

Percy chuckled and shrugged. "Maybe later," he said. The fishes cheered before swimming away.

"Percy!"

The son of Poseidon turned around and smiled at his best friend. "Annie," he said. Annabeth rolled her eyes and sat down beside him. They broke up a few months ago after realising both their feelings for each other were gone, but still stayed as friends.

"The gods are calling another meeting. Again," she said. Percy groaned and lied on the ground. Ever since the end of the Giant War two years ago, the gods made sure to involve the head demigods whenever there was a meeting. Which seems to be every month. "Ugh. Fine. When?" He asked. Annabeth chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Tonight."

Percy sighed and nodded his head. "Well, see you then. I have work to do," she said and punched his shoulder lightly. Percy chuckled and watched her leave. He watched as the sun set down before leaving. He walked into his cabin and took a quick bath before going to Olympus.

He grabbed a quick snack and went to the lobby. "600th floor key, please," he said.

"There's no such floor ki-," The receptionist stopped after noticing who it was. Percy raised an eyebrow at the man. He chuckled and handed the key to him.

"Don't die, kid."

Percy nodded his head in thanks and walked to the elevator. The elevator music was playing 'Too much heaven' by the BeeGees. He kinda liked it. It was his mother's favourite song. The elevator door opened and he walked onto the streets of Olympus. The street was buzzing with people as he walked past everyone.

"Hello, Perseus!"

Many minor gods greeted him as he passed and he greeted in return. He finally reached outside the throne room and sighed in relief. He checked his watch and he was right on time. He grinned before pushing open the door. The gods sat on their thrones  in their full height. Poseidon smiled as he saw his son.

"You're late," Zeus stated.

"I'm not late. Everyone else is just early," Percy said and put his hands in his pockets. He walked towards to the seat beside his father's throne. He waved at his friends and they chuckled before waving back. Zeus cleared his throat and begin the meeting.

"One of our alliance has requested help from us," he said. This got everyone curious.

"Who milord?" Annabeth asked.

"S.H.I.E.L.D," he said.

Percy snorted before quickly covering up with a cough. Poseidon glanced down at him and raised an eyebrow. Annabeth rolled her eyes when she heard him. Zeus didn't seem to notice as he continued, "Their director, Nicholas Joseph Fury is a descendant of Ares. He has requested for a specific someone with a case of his." Percy sighed and cursed in his mind at his luck.

"Perseus Jackson."

The son of Poseidon looked up and everyone glanced at him. He leaned back on his seat and huffed. "What does he want now?" He asked and rubbed his temples. Zeus seemed amused by his attitude towards the situation.

"Information on a god. A norse god to be exact."

Percy didn't even need Zeus to say his name to know who it was. "That idiot," he mumbled. Annabeth snickered before coughing too. Percy glanced at her and shot her a dirty look. She stuck her tongue out and smirked.

"If I may ask, how does this director know Perseus?" Athena asked curiously. Everyone turned to him as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Annabeth crossed her legs and smirked at him.

"Through the Avengers," he said. Everyone has heard of the Avengers. They were the saviour of New York when it was under attack. "Do elaborate," Annabeth said and her smirk grew even wider. Percy glared at her and sighed. He mumbled something and Poseidon got curious.

"You are related to Tony Stark?"

Everyone gasped and watched as Percy huffed and placed a hand underneath his chin. Annabeth smiled wickedly. "And you didn't tell us? I'm hurt," she teased.

Percy glared at her while replying, "Shut up, Annie. You already knew." She laughed lightly before facing the gods.

"What?"

They shook their heads before going back to the meeting. "There is another problem, father," Hermes said. They continued the meeting for another hour or so before they were all dismissed. The demigods were the last to leave the throne room as they waved goodbye to Annabeth and Percy. The daughter of Athena talked to him for a while before leaving too.

"I see S.H.I.E.L.D. requires your assistance." Percy turned and placed a hand on his hip. A smile plastered on his face as he watched whoever was in the shadow speak.

"And so what if they do?"

The man chuckled and walked out from the shadow. "Why are you always getting into trouble?" Percy asked as he walked forward towards the taller male. The raven hair god shrugged and flicked the air as if it annoyed him.

"Well, I am known as the god of mischief for a reason," he said and smirked.

Percy laughed and placed both his hand behind the elder's neck. "What are you going to do about it?" He asked and tilted his head. There was a low humming coming from him before he placed both his arms around the sea spawn's waist.

"I'll let you work it out," he replied. Percy chuckled and kissed him gently. The god responded and smiled into it. They stayed like this for a while before they parted.

"Tempting," the god of Mischief muttered as Percy blushed. "You better leave before my dad finds you," he mumbled sadly. The god chuckled and smiled.

"We will meet again," he gave the son of Poseidon one last kiss before leaving. Percy smiled fondly as he left.

"Bye, Loki."