[12] - We meet again

I honestly feel like I'm being biased. I'm a sucker for Lukercy.

AU where Luke is secretly alive but Percy doesn't know.

Percy - 25
Annabeth - 25
Luke - 27

¥¥¥

Two adults laughed as they tackled each other down the hill. One of the them had blonde hair while the other has jet black hair.

Annabeth laughed as she laid on Percy's chest. He smiled as she sat up beside him. "Okay, now I want to see your designs." She stared at him expressionlessly and he groaned. 

Percy was a renowned fashion designer around the world while Annabeth was a distinguished architect. They often help each other with their projects seeing as they both had very good taste in design. Both were rich individuals that depended on themselves and donated a few million dollars to charity every few months.

The son of Poseidon was designing a suit for a model. Something classy and different. He was known for his unique and intriguing designs that was unisex. He didn't know why but he wanted this design to be perfect.

"Come on!" Annabeth pulled him up and towards his house. He sighed as he let her drag him into his design room.

She pushed him down onto the seat and gestured to the mess on the table. He glared half heartedly at her and pulled out his device containing his sketches. He explained the details and materials used and she listened attentively.

"I think that's the best one," she said and nodded her head. Percy smiled as he hugged his best friend.

"Thanks." She patted his back and smiled knowingly.

"Now, you have to help me! I still haven't come up with a design for the president's new art gallery!"

¥¥¥

On the day of the showing, Percy wore a black turtleneck and black pants. He slipped on the gold necklace that was given to him on his sixteenth birthday. He drove his car and went to the showing. Cameras flashed as he walked out.

"Mr Jackson! Are you here for the new model?"

"We love you!"

Percy smiled as he waved at them before quickly heading inside the building. He smiled as he walked around the building. Annabeth had designed this building five years back and many CEOs have come running to her. He pushed opened the door and was tackled by a familiar red haired girl.

"Rachel! What are you doing here?" He asked and hugged her.

Rachel shrugged and grinned. The Oracle had become a famous artist around the world. Her greek like artworks were sold and up for auctions. Some even think that she can predict the future seeing as a few of works had come true. She even took over the Dare Enterprises and made it eco-friendly. It became even more successful than when her father had ran it.

"I'm here to support you," she said. Percy smiled and thanked her.

After an hour, they left and went into the room. There were several other designers there too wanting the model to choose them too. When it was Percy's turn, he went up and presented his works. He gave a brief idea of his design and some intrigue designs that no other designers could ever replicate.

Once he was done, he left to his room to pack his things. Suddenly, Rachel burst into the room shrieking with joy. Startled, he jumped and glared at her. She didn't seem fazed as she grinned widely.

"He chose you! He chose you! He chose you!" Percy's eyes lit up and they laughed and hugged.

"Oh, and he's coming in here by the way," she said suddenly. Percy widened his eyes and she smirked.