[11] - Into Tartarus we go

It's DarkPercy. He's immortally 18 btw. Here you go.
<> represents next chapter.

"You will be sentenced to Tartarus!"

Gasps rang throughout the room as everyone stared at the hero standing in the middle. He seemed unfazed by the sentence as he stared unamused. He tilted his head and answered, "Okay."

The gods baffled by his reaction. Anyone would have been scared to death or begged to be killed instead. So why wasn't he doing any of that?

Percy smirked as he saw their confused expressions. The gods hated not knowing what was happening and Percy loved to confuse them. "I don't have all day," he said bored.

Zeus narrowed his eyes at him as he watched the demigod. He was calm and didn't seem to be faking any of it. He glanced at Hades and nodded his head. The lord of the Underworld waved his hand and a portal appeared. The cold wind rushed up making the room temperature drop tremendously. Everyone could hear the cold and sinister laughter of the Pit primordial.

Percy peered down and whistled a dropping motion. He turned around and faced the gods. "Well, it was fun while it lasted," he said casually. The gods stared at him once more confused.

Percy opened his palm and a frozen trident appeared. "When this trident melts, it means I'll be back," he said. His eyes turning dark green before he threw the trident. It embedded itself into Zeus' throne making the god flinch.

He walked backwards still grinning and gave everyone a final glance. "And when I'm back, it means you're screwed," he said and smirked sinisterly. He grinned before falling backwards.

The hole closed up but not before letting his laughter run loose. And shockingly, his laughter was even scarier than Tartarus'.

<>

Percy had been falling for a few hours. When he sensed water, he dived down and fell into it. When he resurfaced, he felt different. Stronger and more powerful. He walked out of the River of Styx unharmed. A rush of cold wind past him as he smiled at the Pit.

"I'm back."

Not a minute later, a manticore appeared. It wasn't just any manticore, it was Dr Thorn. "If it isn't the son of Poseidon," he said. His scorpion-like tail flicked as he circled the demigod. He had a snarl on his face as he stalked him.

Percy stared at the manticore unamused. Dr Thorn sniffed the air and he widened his eyes in surprise. "Your powers have grown, demigod," he said.

Percy smiled, "Would you like a demonstration?" The manticore tilted his head to the side confused.

Percy's eyes flickered and he raised a hand. The manticore started tensing up. He whimpered and writhed in pain. He let out a cry as he clutched his head with his paws. Percy smirked as he stared at the monster in agony. He walked towards him calmly and tilted his head.

"I'm not the same as I was four years ago," he said. He raised his hand and the blood in the manticore boiled. The monster howled in pain as he started trembling. Percy clenched his fists and Dr Thorn let out one final roar before exploding into golden dust. Percy kicked at the shiny sand.

"Useless, manticore," he mumbled before walking on.

Along the way, he had killed many other monsters in ways unimaginable. After a while, no monsters seemed to approach him. He let out a dangerous aura within a few miles radius. He didn't mind since he wasn't being bothered. But of course, that never works.

He was walking along the River of Phlegethon when he felt a familiar presence. He hasn't felt it since he was sixteen. He continued walking knowing that the Titan was nearing him by the second.