[1] - Going back in time

[What if] Percy went back in time to when his father's realm was fighting against Oceanus. He's eighteen and much more powerful.

This is according Avengers: Endgame time travelling logic guys. By yours truly, Bruce Banner.
-------------

Everything was going well until the Fates appeared. Percy Jackson bowed respectfully towards them before looking at them. "What do you need?" He asked instantly.

The Fates smiled in sync which still creeped him out but not as much now. "You are needed back in the past," Clotho said. Percy raised an eyebrow, "Doesn't that affect the timeline or something?"

Lachesis chuckled and asked, "And where did you hear that from?"

Percy shrugged before answering, "I don't know, Back to the Future, Hot Tub Time Machine, Star Trek, Quantum Leap, The Terminator-."

Atropos cleared her throat. Percy stopped and smiled innocently. "Whatever you just said are nonsense. Nothing will happen if you travel back to the past. It does not affect the future," she said.

"Oh," Percy answered dumbly.

The Fates sighed and looked at each other. "How are you the Hero of Olympus?" Clotho asked and sighed.

Percy spread his arms. "I know right?" He asked dramatically. The Fates rolled their eyes. Lachesis snapped her fingers and Percy's clothes changed into a set of assassin clothes.

"These are your armour. They look like ordinary clothes but are unbreakable. Anakklumous has a few upgrades too," she said and Percy said thank you.

"It's light," he commented. They chuckled and smiled warmly at him.

"Be careful, Perseus," they said.

Percy gave them a grin. "When am I ever?"
-------------

Percy appeared in Poseidon's palace. He swarmed towards the throne room and hid behind the door.

"You should let him fight. He hates being stuck in the armoury. Can't you tell?" Sixteen-year-old Percy asked.

"It is bad enough I must send you into danger. Tyson is too young. I must protect him." Percy rolled his eyes and hummed quietly.

"You should trust him. Not try to protect him."

There was a moment of silence before Poseidon sighed.

"Oceanus approaches. I must meet him in battle."

"Good-bye, Father." There was a flash before everything became back to normal.

Percy decided it was time he showed himself. He pushed open the door and grinned widely. Poseidon whipped his head up and narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Percy chuckled and bowed dramatically. "I'm hurt. You don't recognise me?" He asked. Poseidon's eyes stared at him suspiciously. He did sound familiar.

Percy pulled his hood down and smirked at the now gaping father. "H-How? I just send you back to camp. And you look so much older," he said and came down from his throne.

Percy kept his hands in his pockets. "Technically, I was sent from the future. The Fates said something about this timeline needing help or something. Can't remember," he mused. He hummed and looked at his father.

He moved to the side and gestured to the door with his other arm behind his back. "Shall we?"
-------------

They headed to the front lines. The mermen bowed their heads and made way for him. Percy watched amused as he received looks.