"What's this?! Midoriya stopped just in time!" Mic yelled over the intercom and the crowd went wild. I fell back into my seat and covered my eyes with my arm, smiling.

"That's the way to do it!" Iida yelled in excitement and Ura said she was about to freak out.

"Whew, that just about killed me." Ojiro said in relief as I heard him sit back in his seat. I looked at Shinso, lets just say that shock was all that was on his face. He then balled his fist and said something to Izuku.

I watched as Izuku turned around, a determined look plastered across his face. Shinso kept trying to talk to him but Izuku didn't let up and started to run towards him, all the while holding his fingers since they're broken.  

Soon enough Izuku got to where Shinso was on the field and slammed into him, starting to push him back so he would go out of bounds. Shinso looked angry and then punched Izuku in the face.

"That looks like it would have hurt." I mumbled out while Ura nodded her head in agreement. 

Izuku pushed Shinso more but then it looked like Shinso flicked his fingers and hurt Deku's already broken ones. The position was quickly changed to Shinso pushing Izuku and I thought that he was going to loose. But at the last moment Deku grabbed Shinso's arm and flung him out of bounds. 

Everyone sat there shocked to say the least. Then Midnight broke the silence and announced Izuku the winner of the first match of first round battles. Everyone, including myself cheered for his victory.

"And with that expertly performed throw, we have our first victor of the finals! Class 1-A's Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic yelled enthusiastically into the microphone.

"Ugh, that was so nerve wracking!" Ura sighed while falling into her seat.

"Turning the tables at the last moment- a classic Midoriya maneuver!" Iida called out in excitement. Denki made fun of Bakugo a little bit and I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart. That was wayyy too nerve wracking, just like Ura said. 

"Oh, yeah! That was actually kind of a boring first match, kids. But both of you fought bravely. Let's show them some love, everyone!" Present Mic announced and the crowd cheered loudly for them.

As everyone was calming down, Shoto got up and out of his seat. I looked up at him confused a bit but then realized quickly that he was in the next match. Just as he was about to leave our seating area I got up and called out to him.

"Shoto."

He stopped and turned his head to look back at me. I ran up to him and he fully turned around to give me all of his attention.

"What is it?" He asked me in his monotone voice. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I just wanted to say good luck and that you're gonna do great out there. I just know it!"

He stood there for a second but showed me a small smile and nodded his head. That's totally his big brother smile. I smiled back even wider at him and he lovingly patted my head, ruffling my hair a little bit. I whine and he stifled a small chuckle and turned around to leave.

Uraraka's POV

I was calming down from Deku's fight when I saw out of the corner of my eye that Todoroki got up. I watched him walk up the stairs and just as he was about to leave for his match I heard someone call his first name. Knowing who it was I looked to see Eimi who was already making her way up to him. He turned around to fully face her and they talked for a bit until he gently patted her head, messing her hair up a bit. It looked as she whined about it and Todoroki just smiled softly and began to leave for this match with Sero.