Chapter 48

Eimi's POV

I fell into Katsuki's arms and he held me close, moving his head as he watched the other people in the room. I turned around slightly to look back at Touya-nii before giving him a small apologetic look. He was holding his foot while jumping to gain his balance before putting it down and scowling at me. I still felt bad, even if this was his plan.

~Flashback to a few minutes ago~

The door opened as I was waiting for my phone to charge on Nii-chan's charger. I looked up and he came in with a sigh before ruffling my hair slightly. Before I could even ask what the problem was, he took my phone off the charger and handed it to me.

"Touya?" I muttered as he softly grabbed my arms and pulled me up onto my feet. He gently pulled me into a tight hug before sighing once again.

"Shigaraki told me to come get you. Thinking that you could help persuade Bakugo to join."

I gulped a bit before holding my hands tightly together.

"Is he going hurt me?" I asked, fearing that was the only way I could think of a villain wanting to use someone to get to another.

I felt my brother pull me impossibly closer to him before he pushed me back and rubbed my head gently like he always did when I was hurt.

"I won't let them, so here's the plan..."

~Present time~

Nii-chan was really good at acting. The other villains didn't suspect a thing when he lightly hobbled over to his spot before continuing with his borderline dark evil glare. I could tell his eyes soften ever so slightly when he looks my way, but other than that, there is no change in his look.

I heard some explosions and turned my head to look up at Katsuki.

"Get down and stay down!" He ordered while pushing me down under his legs before he fully stood in front of me. He didn't push me so nicely but he did make sure not to step on me when he moved forward.

"You bastards think that I would let you put a hand on her!" He growled as more explosions went off. "Now I have more of a reason to blow you guys up."

I could hear the smirk in his voice and how he was starting to get riled up, just from the small bit of violence that I started when I stepped on Touya-nii. I quickly sent another look to Touya before checking to see if my quirk could work. A small smile formed on my lips as I watched the fire and ice form in their respective hands.

"The quirk-canceling drug has worn off!" A rough-sounding voice called out as I looked up.

"Eimi! Freeze them, quick!" Katsuki yelled and I did as I was told. 

The room was covered in ice in a matter of seconds and Katsuki turned to look back at me.

"How did you get caught?" He asked, his voice filled with worry.

"I-" I started to say but stopped when I could smell fire burning. I looked down at my right hand to see if I activated it, but knew right away that it was Touya who was behind the smell.

"Suki, Tou--Dabi is melting my ice with his flames!"

"Shit." Katsuki muttered before turning back around to see as all the ice turned to water and then steam very quickly.

Touya nodded his head at me before holding a flame in his hand and smirking.

"Don't forget who set the forest on fire, little girl." He said with a knowing smirk before laughing a bit. "And who captured you in the first place!" He added and Katsuki's growl got louder.