Chapter 12

Eimi's POV

We all gathered up at the stage again to see what the next part will be.

"Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is torture!"

I gulped at her choice of words.

"Prepare yourselves... for this!" Midnight called as she put her arm up showing off what the next part of the festival was. It was a cavalry battle. I sighed, it wasn't that bad. Midnight explained what we were going to be doing then sent us off. I had 195 points for getting in 4th. So the next step was for me to  find a group. Everyone split off and I just stood there thinking of who I wanted on my team. I didn't know much people but I knew their quirks.

I went off to find some people when I saw everyone crowd Bakugo.

"I don't want to beg, but please." I heard flashy french boy say, as I call him. I looked around for people when someone came up to me. I didn't see who it was at first, but I was surprised at who it was. 

"Sh-Todoroki! H-hi." I said kinda stepping back a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love him more than I have anyone in just a few days. It's just today, he's not been himself, or well, the Shoto I know at least.

"I want you on my team." He said very straight forward. I pointed my hand at myself.

"Why would you want me on your team?" I asked wanting to know his reasoning.

"Your quirk is fire, right?" He said and I nodded. "That answers my question, so will you be on my team?"

"But you didn't answer mine." I frowned and he seemed caught of guard. His facial expression changed and it was very funny. I guess no one has dare tried to get something out of him after he said something else.

"Well, um, your fire could help me because my ice side freezes up sometimes if I use it to much."

"But what about your fire?"

"I don't use my left side, I want to win with my right side. And not let my father get the best of me. To show him he can't control me." Shoto said while balling his hand into a fist. I looked down and sighed. I guess he is really that bad isn't he. I thought. I gave in and nodded.

"I'll be on your team." 

Shoto looked up and nodded. We walked over to talk to Momo about what we were going to do. After that we went to Iida. Right after we finished talking to him Deku and Ura came over and started talking. But right at the end he stopped them. He then turned away and started walking towards us.

"Midoriya, I'll try my best to defeat you."

"Woah, Iida." Ura said as he walked towards us. We made eye contact and she smiled. I waved back and then focused in on Iida.

"I thought for sure you were going to team up with them Iida!" I said as he stopped walking. 

"Why would you make that conclusion Todo?" He asked. 

"Well, it's just that your really good friends with them right?"

"I just happen to be, yes, but I have to go for the team that has the most ability to beat the others, and Midoriya has the ten million headband, and I want to get it but not just from being on his team."

"Oh." I said and then the buzzer went off signaling that picking teams was over. We all went to different spots so we weren't right beside anybody. Once we were getting ready Shoto spoke up.

"I chose the three of you because I believe we'll make for the most stable formation possible."

I looked up at him.