ten

Out in the mother in law suite Demi is still in front of the wardrobe. Her hands stay at her sides, unable to reach out for any of the tools in front of her. Wilmer waited outside of the suite, watching from the camera of course, for another ten minutes before he went in. At the sound of the door opening Demi rushes to grab the first thing she can wrap her fingers around.

"So what's your choice, Demetria?"

"This one, Sir," Demi holds up an imprint paddle that reads 'SLUT,' a surprise to both parties.

"Good girl," Wilmer kisses his girl softly, "now go bend yourself over the couch."

Demi's feet feel heavy as she walks to the couch. What was the reason for this? The first thought to cross her mind is the stowed away phone. In the commotion of the morning her first thought had been to bring a phone Wilmer couldn't track, but Miss Dinah could. Camila gave her Lauren's phone, fully charged. The device had been tucked into her underwear band until they got in the car, where it now sits under the passenger seat.

The submissive slowly undresses herself, folding her clothes carefully. She leaves the bundled clothing on the couch, walking around to drape her body over the arm. Wilmer runs his rough hands over her back, sending goosebumps all over the woman's body.

"Why are you in this predicament?" Wilmer's voice is gruff, the first strike from the imprint paddle startling the submissive.

"I am yours, Sir," Demi recites the mantra, "Sir owns Demetria."

Wilmer brings the imprint paddle down again on Demi's bottom. He continues his assault on his wife until she's kicking and howling. Once pale flesh is now angry red and the imprint of the paddle sits highly legible. He swaps the paddle out for a switch, striking at his wife's thighs with it. The whipping continues until Demi is reduced to sniffles, when he decides he's had enough fun.

"Get cleaned up then meet me in the kitchen," He snarls, leaving the last switch on the coffee table, where three broken ones lay.

When Wilmer leaves Demi takes a minute before she peels herself off the couch. She heads into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Demi's first move is to turn the shower on to the hottest temperature. While she waits for the water to warm up she inspects her bottom in the mirror. The imprint of 'SLUT' is purple in some areas, bruising under the welts from the switch. With a shaky hand she rubs soft circles on her bottom, trying to soothe the angry skin.

In the safe room, Lauren lays on her belly. She tries to pull herself up, but finds that she can't. Fear begins to seap in as she remembers the first rule Wilmer gave her. Demi told her that they have to do their best to stay out of trouble, so that means Lauren needs to figure out how to sit up so she can kneel for Sir when he walks in later.

Lauren grunts as she rolls onto her side, her ribcage sore. Taking a moment to collect her breath before she continues her efforts. As she lays there, tied up and in pain, she looks up and catches eye of Wilmer's work. The gag she'd previously worn hangs above her, almost a mockery. Lauren pulls her shoulders back, winding herself up to throw her weight forward. She pulls herself up, but her balance sways and she flails. A grunt escapes her when her ribcage makes a rough impact with the thin mattress.

Lauren sighs to herself as she flops down. Laying on the thin mattress again, Lauren wonders to herself whether or not Miss Dinah knows their plan failed. She imagines the lady pacing about her office like she'd seen her do previously. Does Camila know the plan failed? Did she cry? Is she with Miss Dinah?

Tears blur the girl's eyes as she gets lost in her thoughts. When will she see Miss Dinah again? Is Demi going to keep helping her by helping Wilmer? Lauren thinks of Lucy, how she had reached out and invited Lauren to dinner. Would she be in this predicament if she'd agreed to meet with Lucy? Maybe Lucy could have been her behavior correctionalist.