nine

Entering the playroom, Lauren quickly decides she will not allow Wilmer the reactions he seeks. The logical idea to keep herself out of trouble is thrown out the window once she sees what's in store for the day. She spots a handful of items by the bench, among them one sticks out like a sore thumb. The bright red leather paddle sticks out vibrantly in comparison to the hairbrush and water bottle near it. Wilmer wastes no time in demanding Lauren kneel for him.

"Make me," Lauren's voice wavers, but she doesn't back down. "I won't kneel for you until you prove you're a good dominant."

"Need I remind you that you signed a behavior correcting agreement?" Wilmer replies coolly. "Kneel."

Lauren stands her ground, keeping her feet firm where she stands.

"I'm being nice, Lauren!" Wilmer shouts, "Now kneel or you have something else coming."

Contemplating her options, Lauren is suddenly slapped and Wilmer grabs a rough hold of her hair. Like the previous night, he holds her head in place and kicks her in the ribs. When he releases his grip on her hair Lauren falls on all fours, wheezing for air. Grabbing her by the hair again, the large man pulls her to bench again.

"Since you can't fucken listen," Wilmer lectures as he ties Lauren by the wrists, to the bench. "I guess you need a reminder of where you stand— Demetria!"

Demi is in the doorway faster than Wilmer can call for her again. He calls over, whispering directions to her in a hushed tone so that Lauren can't hear. Tugging on her restraints, Lauren feels the rope burn her wrists, but she keeps pulling in hopes the knots loosen. Demi is sent to the corner of the playroom to watch the punishment.

"Quit fucken moving!" Wilmer suddenly yells, charging at Lauren with the paddle.

Before his relentless attack begins he pulls the girl's pants down. A series of loud 'thwap's echo throughout the playroom. It takes ten strikes before Lauren finally cries out. Trembling as she fights her body's reactions to the pain, Lauren musters up the strength to sass the man again.

"You hit like a bitch," Lauren says as the paddle is brought down on her back end again. "Ahh!-- Didn't your mama ever tell you? Or did she let you believe you were-- Ahh!-- some strong boy?"

From where Wilmer had positioned her in the corner of the room, Demi watches the events unfold. She wishes she could take the small girl's place, knowing this isn't going to end well. She watches as Wilmer silently, but angrily, trades the paddle for his belt. With the first strike of the leather Lauren yelps.

"You're an even bigger bitch than I thought," Lauren says breathlessly. "Can't hit discipline well enough so you use tools? Pathetic."

"Trust me, Sweetheart, once I'm through with you you'll be thinking Lucy went soft on you."

A small gasp escapes Lauren at the mention of her former domme. The gasp is followed by a sharp cry as Wilmer changes his aim to the backs of the girl's thighs. Had that been Wilmer's plan all along? Did he just want to say that he broke Lauren further than Lucy had? As Demi continues to watch the whipping, she wishes she had the guts to intervene.

"Lucy was also a bitch." Lauren seethes, gritting her teeth as the whipping continues. "Ahh!"

"Demetria, come here." Wilmer calls, not pausing his attack until Demi is kneeling by him. "You're going to help me."

"How may I be of service, Sir?" Demi asks, keeping her gaze on the ground.

"You're going to whip Lauren here, let's see if she thinks your strikes are bitchy."

"Sir, I can't." Demi's voice fails her, cracking.

"I didn't ask. Now go get the studded belt before I change my mind and use it on you."