five

With the girls now in their pajamas they head out to the living room. Lauren left her hair loose, not wanting to do it herself but also not wanting to get Demi in more trouble. The older woman had offered to tie it back into braids, but after Wilmer's entrance, she made a conscious effort to keep her distance.

"I set the movie up," Wilmer looks up from his phone. "Everyone get comfy."

Lauren scoots into the corner of the fort, hugging her Nala to her chest. Camila scoots into the middle, her minion plush in her arms. Before Demi can take another step towards the pullout couch she's directed to kneel by her Sir with the snap of his fingers.

"Watching the movie is enough of a prize for a bad girl like you, don't get greedy Demetria."

Lauren wants to yell at him. She wishes she could change how the man views Miss Demi. The woman was one of the most good people and here she was being treated as if she were one the worst. The girl forces herself to look at Wilmer, not wanting to let him think this is alright with her. She wants to challenge him, she just isn't entirely sure.

Wilmer locks eyes with Lauren, lifting a brow in challenge. He wants the girl to push on, to give him a reason for further discipline. The large man lifts a hand, petting his submissive on the head. Lauren turns her head, looking away.

"Start the movie?" Camila asks, snuggling into her spot with her stuffie.

Wilmer had chosen the movie Hotel for Dogs. The movie had both Camila and Lauren giggling. At some point in the movie, Demi was allowed to sit with her Sir. She sat on his lap, leaning against his chest. Her facial expression is more relaxed, her dom was finally giving her some positive attention after a long day. 

"Get off," Wilmer orders when he catches Lauren looking at them. He practically pushes his submissive off him. "It's too hot to have you up here."

"Yes, Sir, I apologize." Demi rushes, sinking back down to her knees.

"Sir?" Lauren calls for Wilmer. This may be the best time to ask since there's already some shuffling going on.

"Hmm? What is it, Lauren?"

"I- May Miss Demi lay with Camila and me? Please, Sir." Lauren asks softly, her voice small.

Demi doesn't look up, but her head does lift a bit. The woman doesn't want to give Sir any more reasons for discipline, but she would love to cuddle up with the girls. Her chin is lifted by Sir's index finger. He evaluates his options.

"Only for a little while." He finally decides. "And Demetria, you're only allowed to be at the foot of the bed."

"Thank you, Sir," both Lauren and Demi thank the dominant.

Miss Demi curls into a ball at the foot of the bed. Lauren passes the woman a blanket and pillow, not looking at Wilmer out of fear he'll stop her. Miss Demi gives the girl a thankful nod, knowing that too much talking will upset Sir. For the next twenty minutes of the movie, the woman stays where she lay, motionless. Lauren wishes she could provide some comfort to Miss Demi, feeling immense guilt for the woman's predicament. The movie does little in keeping the girl entertained and Wilmer catches it. 

"Lauren, come lay with me," Wilmer instructs, calling the green-eyed girl over. The two lock eyes again and Lauren knows if she doesn't listen Miss Demi will be asked to move from the bed.

"Yes Sir," Lauren obliges, standing up from the bed with her Nala tucked under her arm. If she's gonna be sitting with Wilmer she'd like to at least have her comfort item.

"Leave the stuffie on the bed," Wilmer says. "Why bring a stuffed animal if you can hug me?"

Lauren feels tears prick in her eyes. Still, she places her beloved Nala stuffie on the bed. Wilmer sits up, grabbing the girl by the waist and guiding her to sit on his lap. He adjusts her so that she's facing away from the television, a position everyone in the room knows is intentional. The position keeps the girl from being distracted, forcing her to focus on the fact that she's powerless.