A bitter laugh escaped my lips. “I knew it” I said and was about to leave when he once again spoke.

“Jane-ah...d'you really have to make me choose?” he asked as if he's in a life and death situation.

“And do you really have to chose her over me?!” I bursted out looking at him.

Anger, pain and frustration started to rose up inside of me and eats every fiber of my being.

I just can't seem to accept that fact, that he chose her. He chose her over me, despite of promising the whole world to me, despite of saying ‘I Love You’ to me countless of times and proving it to me with his sweet actions! He can't give that girl for me!

What do you expect me to do? Just freaking move on?! Kai is my first love, my first boyfriend, I gave him all the love I could give to someone!

And because of Kim Jisoo...we end up like this. I looked like the evil witch instead of the princess that married her prince, what did I do to deserve this pain?

I'm just a person who fell deeply and madly in-love with this guy.

He didn't answered and just kept on looking down, I shook my head and with the feeling of disappointment and unbearable pain I turned around and started walking away from him.

When I got into my room I cried, I cried it all out.

“Cursed you Kai for choosing Jisoo...your precious Kim Jisoo...will feel the same pain. This I swear!”

*Kim Jongin*

“Sir, this are the current situation under the syndicate...and as expected Kim Seok Jin is still in their hands as their best fighter in an underground fight-to-kill battle.” said my co-agent.

“Ok, keep an eye on Kim Seok Jin and Lim Chao Xu's current activities...everything must go as planned.” I commanded and massaged my temple.

“yes sir” he answered before saluting and went out of this room.

I leaned my back on my chair, as a certain woman lingers on my mind. Last night, I never thought I'd see her here.

Kim Jennie Ruby Jane...

Like the last time we met each other, she made me choose between her and Jisoo.

God knows how much I want to be with her...but, as of now I can't. Jisoo still needs me, she depends on me...I want Jane to understand my situation, but my situation is too messed up! I don't wanna pull her into this mess too!

Last night, I badly wanted to stop myself from getting near her but...I couldn't, my feet just walked all by itself and my mouth started talking. I know I'm such a jerk saying this but, after dealing with my mess...I was planning to get her back by hook or by crook anyway...I just hope she doesn't find someone else.

I sighed as I stood up and went on the main restaurant of this hotel.

I was roaming around looking for an empty seat when someone caught my attention, Jane...she's eating and some guy is talking to her. She looks rather uninterested as she continued to eat.

And just like last night, my body started moving like it has a mind of its own. I just found myself walking towards Jennie's table and...

“Hey Jagi, sorry I'm late. Did I made you wait for too long? Damn, my stomach is kilking me” I said and sat beside her after giving her a peck on her cheeks.

I saw how shock she was her beautiful eyes being round and her cute red lips are slightly opened, I can't help but to smile at her cuteness.

“uh, who are you?” the guy asked.

I darted him my cold glares.

“Her husband, and you? Why are you in OUR table? Can you get out of here? You're disturbing our breakfast” I said and so he quickly stood up and ran away like a coward. Tss... Didn't even sweat threatening him.

“Wait...what are you doing here?” Jane asked me after getting over with her shock.

I just shrugged and called out for a waiter and ordered.

“Kim Jongin...I'm asking you what the hell are you doing here? And what the freaking shit did you just say?! You are definitely not my husband, because the last time I check, I'M SINGLE!” she said trying to control her voice.

I continued ordering then faced her after.

“Jane-ah I find your cursing sexy but, can we please have a peaceful breakfast?” I asked.

“Who said, I'd be eating breakfast with you?” she asked and left, I sighed and followed her. When we got out of the restaurant I grabbed her arm to stop her.

“Jennie-ah, can't we at least forget of what had happen before...and, and act  like we are still a couple?” I asked.

“Just...just for today, can't we pretend as a couple?” because I miss you so bad.

“I know...I'm so selfish to ask this to you but, just this once can't we act as a couple like we used to?” I asked, she was silent...

*Kim Jennie*

I was about to reject his offer when a bright idea popped out of my head, his proposal is perfect! I can grab this opportunity, to snatch him back.

“ok...” I said and his face lit up.

“But no, Kim Jisoo as long as we pretend” I added. His face fell but gradually lit up, not as bright as the first one but yeah...he nodded.

“deal” he said and a victory smile just appeared on my lips.

I'll make you crazy in-love with me this time, to the point that you'd forget about Jisoo.

And my brother is working on breaking Jisoo...things are just getting interesting.

------------------------To be continued...

No hate to Jennie, I love her specially that time when she teaches Jisoo english😍 they are so cute!!! #JenSooForTheWin🤣😂

-Cupids_Descendant