Chapter 2

Voice of Luiz

Home is a place I look forward to. Returning home is always chilling for me. Home is the best place to write poems.When I returned from school I reminded the magical tune of the morning. How on earth a tune can be so piercing yet so calm!

'Mom, would you mind if I get inked?', i asked mom in the sapper table. My dad is okay about tattooing but mom finds it creepy.

'Son,it hurts',she pleaded.

'But why do you want it?',asked dad.

'Oh dad,don't you know I've completed that long poem,so I need something to celebrate my deed' said I and dad started smiling.

'A poet shouldn't have a tattoo,it looks like criminals', mom worries too much.

'Jane,he's not your tiny boy now, he can do things he wishes',dad saved me.

'You are best dad in the world', I cheered him and mom face got red in wrath. After dinner when I was going upstairs I heard mom arguing something with dad in a very low voice.

'Why did you give him permission?'

'Oh dear,don't worry,a normal tatt won't harm'

'Still,we should keep him away from tattooing, I don't want to lose my son'

'Dear, a tatted piece of cloth................Luiz !!! what are you doing there?', dad shouted like I'm some ghost invading his home. What's the matter?

'It's nothing dad, just wanted to say you good night!', I said to hide my eavesdropping thing.

'Good Night son,have a sound sleep',they greeted me together. Do they want me to go?

I sacrificed myself on my soft bed and cushions. I don't need to burn night oil writing poems now; I'm quite tired. Cozy bed and warm blanket should be my only companions for now. All on a sudden my mind blew away with a cheerful tune once again. The tune has a note ! it's poetuition (Poet's intuition) helping me to find out the note !!

It roughly says,

My life is dark without you

I don't need dark art to find you.

It's amazing !! the tone has a deep passion; the flutist must be passionate person. But who is playing flute at night? or I'm thinking of the morning tune? I couldn't think much,sleeping goddess overtook me.

'

'