The princess awkwardly rubbed her arm, babbling something that seems like nonsense. "Yeah, I wish I could stick around and stay by your side like the good sister I am, but I just realised that it might be not the best idea - I mean, I don't really like the sight of blood - if there's any - and you probably want some privacy. Even if that's not that kind of alone time, you might imagine having with her."

"I-I see. Alright, then." She gulped and then turned her attention to the nurse. "I'd like to go inside."

"Yes, my queen." The nurse opened the door, revealing the guest's room, where the warrior's staying since her arrival. The room smelled exactly Cassandra. Strong, mysterious and elegant, as the perfume she always wore. Elsa's body began tingling from the air's pleasant taste.

As she took a few steps closer, the vision of the not so peacefully sleeping warrior became more clear. She's laying on the middle of the bad, covered in blankets with a troubled face. Elsa came closer, her legs slightly shaking as she did so. At the foot of the bed is a chest, filled with the princess' belongings, the desk on the other side of the room covered in books and papers. She was probably working, the queen thought. The nightstand beside the bed had a bowl of water with a piece of cloth dipped in it, perhaps to cherish the warrior.

Elsa took a deep breath, and carefully took a seat beside Cassandra, making sure she's not bothering her. Not like she could wake her up, though. She noticed the sweat dripping down on her forehead, and her eyebrows knitted together as the pain rushed through her body. Sighing, Elsa reached for the soaking cloth and gently wiped the princess' forehead with it.

Cassandra let out a groan as her body tensed at the sudden contract. "Mother..." She whispered, turning her head away as the desperate word left her mouth.

Seeing her like this made Elsa's heart ached and her eyes water, dropping a single tear on her rosy cheeks. "It's okay; you're safe now." She softly told her, continuing to pamper her by caressing her warm skin with the wet cloth.

After a while, she stopped her ministrations, and now she was using her bare hand to cup the side of Cassandra's face gently. She ran her slender fingers along her cheeks, her sharp jawline and stopped to caress her ruby lips with her thumb, following along its lines. Her heart started to beat faster as she felt her warm mouth under her finger, just waiting to be kissed her own. A mental slap hit her in the face as she realised what she was doing. She pulled her hand away, and after taking a deep breath, she made her way off the bed.

But then, a desperate, longing sound from the wounded forced her to stop. "Please...don't leave me." Cassandra was squirming under the blankets, her hands gripping the sheets in pain. "I don't want to be alone again."

She turned back to see her struggling, yet still unconscious. There's nothing she could do to ease her problems, and it angered her. Cassandra was in this position because of her, because she was unable to notice the danger creeping towards her way and yet she didn't stop her from sacrificing herself when she had the chance.

She's having a nightmare. It reminded Elsa of all the times when she was in her position, alone, the world turning it's back again her. She needs to leave this room before her attention towards the Ovrilonian princess is growing even more. A part of her still wants to stay, but she knows it's not the right thing to do. Elsa shook her head and left the room, leaving only the lingering touch on Cassandra's skin behind.

-

The next day, Elsa came to Cassandra's room again, but with a book this time. It was a small one, with leather covering its surface. When she was a child, her father, King Agnarr, used to read it for her, whenever she was in an adventurous mood. It was a tale about knights in shining armors saving people, different obstacles each time as they went further on their journey.

My Dear Queen (Elsa X Female OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें