🎄 Merry Squidmas Special!! 🎄

Merry Squidmas everyone!! I hope EVERYONE is having a GREAT day, and a fabulous life! So, today, I decided to write a very special squidmas special. I've had a couple of great ideas and it's time to now write it down! Let's get started guys! -Mochi/Asumi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goggles X Rider:

Goggles and Rider were chilling by the fireplace, Rider texting on his Squidphone. He had gotten Goggles a present- a cute little blue squid that matched the color of his tentacles.

"Tch, Goggles, don't you think it's getting a little late?" Rider asked, looking up from his squidphone. "Don't you think you should be heading home?"

Goggles looked up innocently. "Do you want me to go?"

That struck Rider in the heartstrings, but of course- he didn't want to show any emotion. "Well, it's your call."

"Yeah, but it's your house," Goggles countered, hugging the plushie. Goggles continued to talk, "And on top of that, it's starting to snow! WAIT- It's starting to snow!!"

Goggles quickly got up and went to the kitchen window. He stared at the stars. And apparently, he'd been standing there for quite a while when Rider got up and stood behind him.

It'd been long enough that Rider had time to make tea...? Since when did Rider make tea? Nobody really knows that detail.

"Huh?" Goggles turned around and almost bumped into Rider. "Whoops!! Sorry Rider!"

Rider looked at him, "No don't worry you klutz."

"I am a klutz aren't I....!!" Goggles wailed, covering his face in the plushie, curling himself into a ball on the kitchen floor.

Rider seized that moment. Rider didn't know why he did, but somehow his thoughts just took control of him. "Goggles, look at me. You're incredible just the way you are! You're funny, stupid, stupid, did I mention stupid? And you're also incredibly lucky, and your teammates love you!"

"Do you?" Goggles asked in response.

"How bout I show you?"

...

"Really?"

"Really."

Goggles grasped Rider, pulling him into a hug. Rider flinched off, but soon let it happen. They then stayed like that for a couple minutes.

Rider's face felt red with embarrassment. Goggles closed his eyes, happy to be there.

It was a beautiful December 23rd... and a day for both to remember.

Quietly though, a very excited Bobble hat peeked into the room. With one quick hand, she took a quick photo. "Muahahaha..." she whispered easily, just before tiptoeing out of the room.

Merry Squidmas you guys~! -Mochi/Asumi