Asumi x Emperor

Requested by:  StarSapphire37

Okay, so this is My personal Oc, Asumi. Please don't use her. I WILL. Find you! Thanks :p -Mochi

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Annaki, let's go. We have no business being here," Asumi told Annaki, not taking her eyes off her octarian enemies.

"You never told me you were agent 3!" Annaki whined. WHY was she being like this?!  Out of all times NOW?!

"THAT. DOESN'T. MATTER!" Asumi practically screamed, "We'll talk later, but not now! You going to get killed!"

In front of them, and behind them, were 500 octolings, 5 squadrons of everything you could think of, and worst of all... A hypnotizing phone.

"But-"

"NOW!!"

"Fine."

*gunshots*

"ASUMI!!"

When Asumi came to, she was in Marie's cabin. "...What...?"

"Oh your finally awake, took you long enough. We've had a replacement for you while you've been... 'out' we'll say," Marie said, sipping her tea.

"Replacement?! What?!" Asumi jumped up from the bench. "What are you talking about?"

"You were outnumbered 3... you went to save Annaki, your teammate and you got shot in the head from that telephone. There was goo on you," Marie explained calmly.

"And it was disgusting too! It took me forever to remove it!" Annaki gasped with a disgusted face. "Oh also... your eyes..."

"What about them???" Asumi panicked. She looked into a mirror. TEAL. What?! Her eyes had been purple!! How could this have happened?!

"They... they turned teal because of the goo..." Annaki confessed.

"...oh..."

"Does it upset you?" Annaki glanced up.

"Does it upset me?! Of course!! I'll never fit in at this point..." Asumi sighed.

"It's not your fault Asumi. It was that stupid telephone..." Annaki said. She hung her head. "I know I know... I shouldn't have wasted your time..."

"It's okay Annaki..." Asumi said looking away. It was evident that Asumi was disappointed.

"Ah... 4 your back," Marie greeted a yellow tentacled inkling.

"Is THIS my replacement...?" Asumi asked harshly. "Are you sure he'll do?"

"Of course I 'll do," he spoke.

"Fine. What's your name?" Asumi asked, still not meeting his eyes.

"Emperor."

"Why would you be named that???"

"It is my name. Leave it be."

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just really-"

"Salty."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Point proved."

*Asumi mutters under her breath*

"Excuse me?" Emperor asked. Asumi finally looked up. Her heart dropped. She noticed he was tall, and wore a different kind of gear.

"What kind of gear is that?" Asumi asked, suddenly curious. (Asumi has weird mood swings. Kinda like me. I'm literally like that)