"Stop trying" Reader X Emperor

You smiled to yourself as you looked at the stats from last battle. You had gotten 15 splats (GEEZ that's a lot) in total. You had died... hmm 4 times. Not to bad... you totally made up for it with your 15 splats.

"Hey! Y/N! Good job! Your f/w does miracle work out there!" said Takora-Chan, your teammate. The others agreed.

"Thanks Takora-Chan! It was a lot of fun! The yellow-green team is really-" you got cut off.

"Really what?" said a looming shadow over you. You turned around to see Rider-Kun standing there, with his gold Dynamo in his hands. You, being the not-so-intimidated type just stood there, placed your hands in your hips.

"You would know if you hadn't cut me off."

"Tch..."

*Rider-Kun walks away*

"How are you not scared of this guy?" Zekko-Kun asked you. He was another one of your teammates. You just shook your head and turned back to your team.

"He's not that scary. He just wants to look scary. To you guys, if he looks scary, then he is scary. To me, he's not scary. He's just annoying," you replied calmly.

"OMG!!" you heard a squeal from behind you.

"You guys beat team yellow-green!" said a blue haired inkling. You recognized him almost instantly. It was Goggles-Kun, from team blue.

"Yeah!" you said. You were good friends with the members of Team blue, even if it didn't seem like they would be good candidates for friends of your team at most times.

"Rider sure looks angry," said Headphones-Chan commented looking slightly shaken. Bobble-Chan of course, was still smiling. You liked Bobble-Chan for her optimism, even if you knew she was sometimes sad inside. You appreciated someone like her.

"Well... Team blue has a battle soon, we'd better get going. Bye!" Specs-Kun told your team. You nodded as they walked away.

"Who are we playing next?" you asked Takora-Chan. She checked her phone and almost fainted.

"I never realized how high our ranks got!" Takora-Chan shrieked. "We're at the same level as Emperor's team! We're playing him tomorrow!"

You just rolled your eyes. "He's something of a nightmare..."

"He's AMAZING!" said Annaki-Chan smiling gleefully. "I can't wait to play him!"

"AND his team...?" you said smirking. "You've forgotten about the rest of the team Annaki-Chan! There's Eging Jr... umm... N-Pacer, and Prince!" For some reason, you couldn't remember N-Pacers name very well. I guess it just wasn't a regular name or list of gear you could remember. Your annoying memory...

"Alright team, we'd better get training if we're going to beat Emperor's Team. There going to be a fierce opponent..." you murmured, recounting all of the Emperor's battles you had been to. Not that you were a fangirl or anything, you just studied his team's movements so that you could counteract them.

"We're going to crush them!" Zekko-Kun cheered. Annaki-Chan still looked star struck. "Ummm Annaki-Chan, are you okay?" Zekko asked again, once seeing Annaki-Chan's face.

"I'm f-fine!" Annaki-Kun said, still star struck. You just laughed and motioned for your team to follow you to the training area.

"Hey Sheldon!" you called to Sheldon as you entered Ammo Knights. "Can we use the training grounds?"

"Sure, but there's another team back there too. You'll find them interesting Y/n, just try to study their movements..." Sheldon said, a gleam in his eye, as he was smiling mischieviously.

"Uhhh okay thanks Sheldon!" said Takora-Chan. You nodded and walked back to the training area, where a patch of yellow ink almost hit your head.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD OF COD?!" you shrieked, your reflexes coming out instantly as you dodged out of the way, landing perfectly.

"You okay Y/n?" Said Annaki-Chan. You nodded and gritted your teeth.

"I'm fine, thanks Annaki-Chan..."

"Well well well... who do we have here?" said a mocking voice. You looked up to see Eging Jr's face. WHAT THE COD?!

"First of all, what are you doing back here?" Eging asked, with a wicked smile on his face. You just looked away. Then you realized, he was waiting for an answer. That's when you realized, all eyes were on you.

"Well... um... we were going to-" Takora-Chan started.

"Don't. I got this," you told Takora-Chan. Eging Jr sneered.

"Looks like we have a rebel?" he laughed.

Finally, you had enough and just slapped him. "Don't even try that next time Jr. you got that?" You didn't even wait for an answer. You just walked away.

"We're just going to train man, calm down," Zekko-Kun told Eging Jr. while he was rubbing his jaw.

"Cod, your team member over there hits HARD...." Eging Jr muttered while wiping off the blood on his face.

"Never mess with Y/n Jr," Takora-Chan told Eging Jr with disgust. "Just warning you..."

They all walked out back to the training grounds, to the left of where Emperor's team was practicing.

You felt a sniper on the back of your head... you knew who it was. You waited... and then suddenly dodged right. A trail of ink passed your head. You turned around to see N-Pacer's shocked face.

"Can I help you?" You asked calmly. "Sorry, but i'm not a test dummy, I think you meant those over there," you motioned to the plastic things on the side of the walls.

"Interesting..." N-pacer murmured, then running back to talk to Emperor and Prince about what she just discovered.

Interesting...

Part 2 comes out soon! I just needed to get this first part out! -Mochi