Goggles Gets you a gift! Goggles x reader (Short story)

Goggles:

You had been needing to get a new weapon for while now and had been really wanting your favorite weapon. You arrive home to find Goggles staring at you with an odd smile. "Hi Y/n! What are you doing?"

"Going to my room? And Hi Goggles! Good to know your home! Are you done with your battles?" you asked, slightly concerned at the odd behavior Goggles was displaying. He giggled.

"Yeah! I'll see you later! Better get to your ROOM now! Bye Y/n!" Goggles said before he jumped up and ran off.

"That was weird..." you whisper to yourself as you head upstairs to your room. You enter your room and find a mysterious aura in your room... You look to your bed and notice a bright blue bag with a yellow bow.

"What's that?" you wondered to yourself. You opened the bag and found your favorite weapon inside! You found a card inside and you opened it. The card read:

Dear Y/n,

Hello! It's Goggles! I bought you your favorite weapon for your birthday! Happy birthday y/n! Sincerely, Goggles.

You smile to yourself knowing how much this means to you. In the meantime, you start planning on how to repay him back.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks for reading my insanely short story, its sorta early in the morning so I'm still kinda waking up to it. If you want the word count, there ya go. -Mochi

Word count: 262 words.

Note: That is not a lot of words in my book. I shall work on a longer one after this is published. Hope you enjoyed! -Mochi