Alohaxshy!femreader

Requested by:

You were a quite girl, the kind who never tried to intrude on any situation. Let's just say... you were... shy. You were not the kind of person who trusted people instantly. You had to get to know them before they really earned your respect. If you had any... you really didn't need to respect that many people because you didn't know very many people!

You were VERY close to a couple friends:

1. Goggles (From Team Blue)

2. Annaki (your best friend)

3. 8-bit (Your teammate)

4. Chirpy (lol, your teammate)

5. Velour (Your teammate)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You trusted them more then anyone. Even your own family.  I suppose it's not that you had a bad bond with your family or anything, you just had a little bit of a rough time with them. Your relationship was... sort of on the awkward side.

Present time:

"Hurry Y/n! We're going to be late for our battle! How long did you take getting ready?!"

"Hush Velour, I did my best!" you quietly giggled, "I took 2 minutes to pick out what I was going to wear, and put it on! Then, I took about 3 minutes to shower, and 5 minutes to brush my teeth, wash my face, and pack up."

"Wow! You beat your record!" Chirpy joked. He was VERY outgoing. He adored almost everyone and didn't have a single enemy.

You stayed silent and continued walking. You weren't all that shy with your teammates, but to everyone else, you were the shyest person on the face of the earth.

"Hey Y/n!"

The voice rang in your ears as you tried to decipher it. Who was it this time? You went through your little list in your brain.

No... not Chirpy, cause you just tlaked to him, not Velour either, cause you could see her to the side of you... not Annaki cause she was joining us there... an that leaves 8-bit and Goggles. You decided on Goggles and turned around to see if your correct.

YES!

"Yes! Hey Goggles!" you smiled cheerily. You, Chirpy, and Goggle's personality matched pretty well.

"Hiya Y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? Your team of course too!" Goggles said excitedly. You thought, actually you really didn't think. HOW were you supposed to decline that?

"Sure! But we have a battle first, so if you want to come then you can! Then we can hang out afterwards okay?" you decided.

"That sounds fun!" Velour commented thoughtfully.

Chirpy nodded too. He seemed to excited to even speak. You rolled your eyes. Is this what you ended up with? Oof.

"Is it okay if I bring a couple friends?" Goggles asked quickly, his eyes darting around like he was looking for someone.

"Sure! Do whatever you want to do!" Velour answered happily.

"Great! Thank you!" then Goggles sped off to get his friends.

"Alright! Let's do our best okay?" you told your now-assembled-together-teammates.

"YEAH! We can't lose!"

Your team's ethic was much like Team Blues, one of your teams closest friends. You often practiced together so you were able to catch on to some of their silly tactics that often won many of the matches.