When you meet

Author's note: Okay, so I realize that i made Goggle's so long!! So i'll try to make these ones a little shorter so that it all fits. I won't take Goggle's story down though but you just won't see him on here. Everyone else I can fit will be on here though! Thanks! -Mochi

Army:

You were just going into Ammo knights  when you notice a certain orange colored inkling. You think nothing of it, although it seems like he's watching you. You start to train, making precise, smooth movements, but keeping a calm face. Many people called you skilled, but you knew there were many more who were skilled other then you. Sure you didn't think highly of yourself, but you certainly took a challenge when it was needed.

"Hello there," the orange inkling said to you. You turned around. You were shocked at who you saw. It was S4 member Army!

"W-Wait, your Army! From the S4!" You had some admiration for him, and you knew about him. You never stutter, so why were you stuttering now?

"That's right. I just wanted to say that you have good fighting tactics," he said pulling out his manual and adding to it. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"

"My name? It's Y/n," you told him, your voice almost unaudible. "It's nice to meet you Army, I really admire your combat skills!"

"Thank you Y/n, now if you'll excuse me, I must go now," he said handing you a slip of paper. He walked away back to his teammates who were looking at you like you had grown a second head.

You looked at the slip of paper and almost fainted. It was Army's number! Oh geez! You were STUTTERING in your HEAD. "How is that even possible?" you asked yourself confused.

Aloha:

You were just coming back from talking to Judd when you noticed a pink haired inkling out of the corner of your eye. You felt like you recognized him from somewhere, you just didn't know where. You continued on with your life, just dismissing your thought. As you passed a billboard, you suddenly realized who it was. It was Aloha! Member of the S4 and the host of literally every part in your neighborhood. You just brushed it off. It was nothing TOO important.

"Hey there Cutie~" A voice said from next to you. You turned around innocently and came face to face with Aloha.

"W-What? O-oh... uh hi?" you said trying not to stutter.

"My name is Aloha! Nice to meet you! What's a cutie like you doing out here alone~?" Aloha asked with a cheesy smile.

"Ummm," was all you managed to say back when he answered you.

"At a loss for words? I know I'm amazing. It's not every day you get to meet an S4 member like me." Aloha said smirking.

You just snapped. You slapped him and said: "EXCUSE ME, but I have many better things to do then talk to self absorbed people, such as yourself!"

Aloha looked shocked for about 1 minute and then his expression changed back into his flirty characteristics. "Feisty huh?" he asked before you walked away. He wrote something down and just handed it to you.

Deep down inside though, you knew that Aloha was cool and that this WAS his typical behavior and you couldn't expect anything different. You looked at the paper, It was his number?! Aloha just gives his number to random girls?! Actually, nevermind you thought, you felt that was normal actually.

You looked back and saw Aloha winking at you, he put his hand into a 'call me' sign and walked off. You just blushed and turned away and went back to what you were doing. (the minute you forget what you were supposed to be doing Lmao)

Mask:

You were at a gaming convention, trying out the games there. You were a pro gamer. Some said you were better then Mask himself. You wondered if you would see him at the convention. Many people said that he was almost always at every convention in inkopolis square. You knew you would probably see him, but there was always a crowd of inklings around him so you didn't bother with it. You walk into a random booth and they invite you to play the game. They don't really know who you are so you just accepted it with a warm smile.

At that moment, you realized who you were up against. Mask. The Mask, from team cyan, one of the S4. Your heart almost dropped to your stomach. "Oh my cod," you whispered under your breath, eyeing Mask. You picked up a controller and sat down. "A squid racing game, fun! My favorite type of game..." you murmured as the game started.

You and Mask played 4 rounds in total and it was pretty much a tie between both of you. You won the 1st and 3rd match, and he won the 2nd and 4th match. You knew that these were your strongpoint games. Actually, you knew that almost every game was a strong point for you, but you also knew that it was the same for Mask.

Mask couldn't believe how good you were at these games and watched your tactics slowly. Almost the same as his, but with slight changes. Mask was able to counter this and soon realized you were watching his screen. You both were watching each other's screens! You both knew how to drive so well you didn't HAVE to look at your screen. 

After the gaming convention was over, Mask found you playing on your squidphone and sat next to you. "Helloooooooo," he slurred.

"Um hi?" you started, "Oh! It's you! Mask, the one I played at the booth!" you said putting down your squidphone and looked at him.

"Yessss, I wanted to sayyyyy," Mask said, "Your a veryyyyy goooood playerrr."

"Thanks! I love video games!" You said sweetly. He handed you a piece of paper and you read it. It was his number, the note also said:

Hi, It's mask, I hope we can play some video games later! You were very good. Here is my number. Just call or text if you want to. Number: XXX-XXX-XXXX

You nodded, looked at Mask and gave a thumbs up. He nodded, and left you in peace.

Skull:

You were at a candy shop, ordering some candy. You loved candy and could make amazing sweets! The only person you knew who was as obsessed with candy as you were, was the S4 member, Skull. Of course you had never met him, you like his interests in snipers and candy. You were not to bad of a sniper yourself, but you weren't as amazing as he was. You practiced daily, to the point where you could snipe people just by sensing their movements. You were proud of yourself.

"I'll have a... hmm.... I'll take the squid truffles, the octotaffy, and the fresh ink resistance up mocha, with whipped cream please!" You said to the worker. The worker nodded and left to fulfill your order.

"You like the octotaffy too?" a voice said from behind. You noticed this instantly. You turned around and found that it was Skull, from the S4.

"W-Wait, your Skull! From the S4!" you said with a smile. "And yes, I do like the octataffy. It's one of my favorites."

"Well mine too. Well you already know my name so whats yours?" he asked.

"My name is Y/n," you answered. Then your squidphone dinged. (lol 'dinged') "Oh, my teammates want me to get over to the base. They need me over there. Apparently, there's someone annoying getting the way and I have to snipe them before they can "kill" my teammates," you said rolling your eyes, "They really should get better and not be on their squidphones every 2 minutes..."

"You use the sniper?" Skull asked, he looked at you with great interest. You nodded and smiled.

"Well I've gotta get going, I have a team to backup," You took your fulfilled order and left.

"Okay, Bye Y/N, I'll see you around," Skull told you as he took his candy as well.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Authors note: That took me so long to write! At least an HOUR!!! I hope you enjoy that! There WILL be a part 2 because this is already long as it is. -Mochi

Total word count: 1414 words! That is like my top highest now! Until it changes of course >:3