When you first meet (Goggles)

Y/n: Your name

F/c: Favorite Color

(And that's all you needa know XD)

Goggles:

You walk out of Deca tower feeling really annoyed at yourself, AND your teammates. The majority of them were OBSESSED with following ALL of team Emperor's battles and the entire time you were battling, they were on their squid phones. You had lost every battle. EVERY SINGLE ONE. You had won 1 battle out of pretty much 35. It was you, versus every single member on the opposing side. Unless one decided to go eat candy (*cough cough, you know who you are*). "What a crummy day..." you whispered to yourself as you stormed out of the battle area.

You decided to head to Crusty Sean's food truck. "Um... I'll have a- Oof! Sorry! Are you okay?" you started to order... but a clumsy squid bumped into you! You apologized even though it really wasn't your fault. You were a gentle squid in general, but you were still annoyed at losing.

"Sorry sorry! I didn't watch where I was going!" A blue inkling stood there with a lousy grin on his face. "I'm sorry...?"

"Y/n, it's Y/n," you replied. You took a minute to examine this inkling. Blue tentacles, pilot goggles, a green-colored jacket, and "fresh" kicks. "Hmm... I feel like I've seen you before..." you murmured quietly, under your breath.

"Really Y/n? Well, I'm Goggles! From Team Blue! It's nice to meet you!" The squid grasped your hand and shook it. Like, REALLY hard.

"Who-oah!" you were caught off guard, surprised. "Uh nice to meet you to Goggles," you calmly said.

"Uh, cut it out you two lovebirds, I'm still here," Crusty Sean said, nudging you. You turned back to him, looking a little F/c.

"So sorry Crusty! Um... Can I get a Crust Seanwich?" You said, feeling mortally embarrassed for whatever reason you had. Why am I feeling like this? There's really nothing to feel embarrassed for! He's not my boyfriend... yet... WAIT W-WHAT I M-MUST S-SHUT UP.

"Uh, Y/n, are you okay?" Goggles asked you looking concerned. You just nodded in hopes of not revealing any of your feelings. Goggles just handed you a paper while Crusty was making the Seanwich. "Here! Bye Bye Y/N! I'll see you soon!" Goggles said as he ran off, back into Deca Tower. The exact place, you didn't want to be.

(Small A/N): Le weird app thing wouldn't let me enter and type so now it's kinda at 2x the "Enters" I'm not sure if you understand that correctly, but if you don't... oh well!

"Dangit Y/n..." you mumbled to yourself feeling really embarrassed. You looked at the scrap of paper he had handed to you. It was his number! You were shocked.

"Hmmmm whats that feeling Y/n?" Crusty asked you, looking over your shoulder at the scrap of paper. "Do you know? Or do you want me to tell you?"

"I-I don't know... are you going to tell me?" You whispered, your voice breaking a little bit. Not because you were sad, you just didn't know how to react. You knew that you were good at battling with your team and because of that, you had many admirer's, but Goggles was pretty genuine. He didn't know about you and because of that, you felt that he might be an o-k guy.

"I'm not going to tell you Y/n, you need to figure it out yourself," Crust Sean smiled at her. "Just make the right decisions. Here's how you'll get there. Just open your heart." He smiled again, and left.

What was that supposed to mean?! Open my hea- WAIT. Is he saying that I like Goggles? I just met him! How does he- How does- How does love work?! I don't know... open my heart?

After deep breaths as you walked home... you decided you should just type in his number already. As you typed it in, you felt your stomach to a backflip and start a gymnastics competition in your stomach.

"You got this Y/n... just do it," You whispered to yourself. You typed in a couple words to the text and he answered straight away.

You: Hello Goggles! This is Y/N from Crust Seans!

Goggles:  Hello Y/n! I was wondering when you'd contact me! :3

You were shocked at how fast he responded. Were squids REALLY this fast at answering their texts?

Soon after, you received a call. From him. You picked it up with a shaky hand.

"Hello...?" You said nervously. A bright voice on the other end.

"Hello Y/n! I was wondering..." Goggles said.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Hello! It's Mochi and thanks first one! I tend to write really long stories and I'll get out the next one out soon!

Total words: 801 words! Not to bad actually! I'm really happy that it came out like this! For the second story! I'm still inexperienced so this is pretty amazing for me! -Mochi